Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

youcant make this shit up can you?

we play well for the first 40 minutes, passing it on the flor keeping possesion making several chances, then downing decides he wants to play on the **** right hand side because having bottled out of 5 challenges in a row feels it may be safer on the right

so albrighton who has been a constant threat down the right is forced to play on the left

hoof ball ensues for the remaining 7 minutes, hoof ball is boltons favourite game, i wonder who will win in a game of hoofball?

dowing was looking decent on the left, he was going past people and crossing it in, same with albrighton, they will easily get another 6 chances second half if they are kept in their PROPER positions.

in 1 half i have provved my point that they NEED to be on their correct sides in order for us to play well.

downing, if you dont like it, fine sit on the **** bench becuase players will tackle you believe it or not.

if that is the case get gabby on up front with benty and put young on the wing.

freidel has looked shakier than a junkie in need of a fix, just come for the ball for **** sake.

we have played good football for 30 odd minutes of this half, soetimes we have gone backwards but then it has been quickly moved and the forwards momentum is back rther than the **** stupid pass to downing on the right, he stops, turns back inside killing off any move and then passes back to a defender who then has to just hoof it.

we will win if we KEEP DOWNING ON THE **** LEFT AND ALBY ON THE RIGHT

oh, benty, come on son, you should have had 3 by now

To be fair to you, I too was used to moaning about playing these 2 on their natural side. However, having seen Downing score a belter last week and sit the 4th up for Ash, it made me think that maybe we have to let Houllier do his own thing and that it's up to the players to get used to it.

Having seen Downing miss a sitter with his left whilst playing down the left, then see him cross a great ball in with his right for Albrighton to knock it in with his right, from the left, I would say that Houllier has been proven right in playing them on those sides!