• Makoun
    • Reo-Coker
    • Agbonlahor
    • Bent
    • Petrov (for Makoun 57)
    • Albrighton (for Agbonlahor 77)
    • Herd (for A Young 88)

Your ratings and reactions please.

Keep it respectful even if you know everyone else is wrong.

[table color=#bccde9:a19b3a181a][mrow][mcol color=blue:a19b3a181a]Wigan[mcol]1-2[mcol color=#8c333c:a19b3a181a]Aston Villa

[row][col color=blue:a19b3a181a][col]0-1[col color=#8c333c:a19b3a181a]Agbonlahor 49

[row][col color=blue:a19b3a181a][col]1-1[col color=#8c333c:a19b3a181a]A Young 62 pen

[row][col color=blue:a19b3a181a]McCarthy 80[col]1-2[col color=#8c333c:a19b3a181a]

[/table]

Phew!

Dizzy heights of joint 12!

11 shots at goal only 1 off target aint bad either.

Top of my head Collins MOTD

Bents play was better worked hard up top.

Big Brad made some import stops too.

Their goal was just fluky.

Phew!

Dizzy heights of joint 12!

11 shots at goal only 1 off target aint bad either.

Top of my head Collins MOTD

Bents play was better worked hard up top.

Big Brad made some import stops too.

Their goal was just fluky.

Old habits die hard. We need to keep more composed when we've got 10 mins left.

But plenty of positive from our performance - particularly Makoun, Cuellar, Dunne and a decent performance from Baker considering he was thrown in at the deep end. Great to have Gabby score - hopefully this can be the kick start he needs for his season

could have thrown it away but didn't, a sign that things really are turning around for us. really good attacking performance for the majority of the second half and if downing had his 'crossing boots' on, we could have had 4.

other notes; makoun impressed me, he looks good on the ball and great for Gab to score and what a belter it was! :crylaugh:

Great result the table looks a lot better now than it did on friday! Only 3 points off 7th!

Shocking first half, improved in the second but lost concentration once we went 2 up. Makoun looks promising and will only get better as he adapts to the premiership. Baker solid defensively but offered little going forwards.

but it was all about the result tonight!

Didn't watch the match, but I'm glad we pulled through in the end. Nice to see Gabby score his first league goal of the season and nice to see us string two wins together and get our second away win of the season. Onwards and upwards!

Â