Talcum Powder

Morley_crosses_to_Withe

Do you talcum powder your ammo pouch?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Do you talcum powder your ammo pouch?

• Yes, mine are as dry as the Gobi desert.
    • Nope. Sweaty and musty is how they hang.

I stopped using talc a fair few years ago. As I read some worrying stuff about the dangers of talc.

I used to use loads.... don't miss it all, what's more I don't smell.

I try & use more natural soaps & rock crystals for a deoderant, they seem to work. I like Lush stuff but their products aren't totally

natural by any means.

Minimal products, minimum cost....good for my bank balance & good for me! That's my motto.

It also coats your bathroom in white dust.

When will you people realise that simple regular washing (with unscented soap) is the way to go? Anything else is unnecessary, a waste of money, and generally yukky. A subtle dab of perfume on a lady can be nice, but men should smell of (clean) men.

Hmm a bit worried about talc now - might have to finish up what I've got and then stop using it - just stick with the body butter/lotion. My bathroom does get very talcy - it is a pain in that way I admit. :cry:

I have never felt the need to put talc on my balls. I might run down the shops and buy some and use it immediately though, hopefully the chalky taste will put AVFC-Prideofbrum off if he ever tries to give me a blowjob!

I had a scan of the internet about this talc causing cancer thing. It seems like it is a tenuous link, based on the fact that talc used to be contaminated with asbestos in the 1960s and earlier, but since asbestos was identified as a cancer causing chemical, talc has to have the asbestos filtered out of it or it cant be sold in this country. I dont know how easy it is to filter out the asbestos if they naturally occur together in the ground, or how rigorous the checks are in the talcum powder that is sold over here are. Could there be contaminated batches for example.

Also, what kind of cancer can it increase the risk of? The main ones I saw were lung cancer (the asbestos thing again I guess) and ovarian cancer, now if you are putting talc on your balls you dont have to worry about getting the second one at all. The first one? Well, I wouldnt lose any sleep over it if I were using talc every day (I dont) but I guess it is food for thought. The implication that your cock and balls will drop off if you put talc on them does seem like a bit of scare mongering though.

It also coats your bathroom in white dust.

When will you people realise that simple regular washing (with unscented soap) is the way to go? Anything else is unnecessary, a waste of money, and generally yukky. A subtle dab of perfume on a lady can be nice, but men should smell of (clean) men.

This! My ex mother in laws bathroom window shelf & all over used to be coated in a thick white dust of the stuff...& I just thought flip this can't be doing anyone's lungs any good. I stopped using baby talc after the first one too, just my feelings about all these extra so called necessities...they're not.

Â