• Sack him - we don't have time

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well

The last time England won The Ashes in Australia, Villa got relegated

Just sayin

Perfect ending to the day lol thanks for that.

But on a serious note. We will be ok. Even though it looks dreadful at the moment part of me still believes GH is the right man for the job and will bring us out of this. Makoun and a quality centre forward and we will be ok. Just trying to stay positive and optimistic. Having a fourth manager this season is beyond a joke.

Well

Just sayin

But on a serious note. We will be ok. Even though it looks dreadful at the moment part of me still believes GH is the right man for the job and will bring us out of this. Makoun and a quality centre forward and we will be ok. Just trying to stay positive and optimistic. Having a fourth manager this season is beyond a joke.

What part of you is that? Your funny bone? :lol:

We won't be able to sign a quality CF in this window, particularly considering our league position, they will take one look at the league table and say errr no thanks. Will get shot down for this but short term we should have gone for Robbie Keane for a year or so, no real resell value but surely he would get us out of this mess and finish some of the chances our strikers tend to miss. And now he's going to Small Heath where he will score on his first start (scored on first start for every club he's been at) oh and not to mention he loves scoring against us. So that's a 1-0 head start to them already.

Well

Just sayin

What part of you is that? Your funny bone? :lol:

Possibly. I have no real reason for thinking that other then with a good transfer window he may be able to turn it around. I really dont know.

At what point do you stop the bleeding? The Sheffield United match gives him a reprieve, because at this point, it's only league results that matter. So a loss there won't mean the sack for him. A loss the following week should, if the board want to save this thing. If the players are tuning him out, that reflects poorly on them, but it also reflects poorly on him. The manager needs to inspire his team to get with his program. Clearly he's not done that. And he's also making some baffling tactical choices that aren't playing to the strengths of the players. I'd hope that if we can't get at least 4 points from our next 3 league games, Lerner will sack him. This is a farce.

I think a lot of the blame is wrongly going on Houllier it seems to me that the players are taking the piss here and I have a strong suspicion this is the main reason MON left.

Don't get me wrong Houllier has made mistakes but he seems to be having to deal with a real bunch of spoilt brats. I am getting so pissed off with inept performances from players who are good enough and I am sorry but if they don't want to play for the manager then **** off as they should play for the fans and the club who pays them enormous amounts of cash.

wonder if there is any truth in this

RUMOUR – Houllier in 9AM meeting with Lerner

Posted on January 5, 2011 by ianrobo

On twitter and the forums within seconds the same rumour was posted.

That Randy and Houllier will have a meeting at 9AM tomorrow, I am awaiting confirmation of this, can only be for one reason, can’t it ?

I have this just sent from a trusted source

Hi Ian., Just had a phone call … He’s been called to a meeting tomorrow morning … not at club or Bodymore Heath !

He’ll be offered one last chance to tender his resignation – or will be sacked – well thats the inference !!

That Randy and Houllier will have a meeting at 9AM tomorrow, I am awaiting confirmation of this, can only be for one reason, can’t it ?

Hi Ian., Just had a phone call … He’s been called to a meeting tomorrow morning … not at club or Bodymore Heath !

He’ll be offered one last chance to tender his resignation – or will be sacked – well thats the inference !!

The funniest part about that article is that at the end it gives Houllier shit for allowing Sidwell to join and STRENGHTEN a relegation rival. How is Sidwell going to make Wolves better? he is shit. Could be a master stroke.

Look face it we are in a right mess, the game today proved he cannot grind out results, 1 shot after 60mins is terrible. He says he has an easier run of games come Feb, so looks like he'll be staying which I can't quite understand. The man is deluded if he thinks the game was going well until Heskey got sent off?

Sack him, useless clearing in the woods. His tactics are an absolute disgrace. Best finisher playing left midfield, best winger/crosser playing holding midfield and towards the end centre half, and 1 up front at home again. Said it all to me when Bruce bought on Gyan when they already had 2 strikers on - they could smell blood by then. What does the Frenchman do ? - exactly what the blind man sees. Gabby only went up top when Heskey had been sent off - shocking, just shocking.

This is my 11th year with an ST and I think its the worst I've seen us play. Under O'Leary we were bad, but I think this is worse. The way the league is this year I think we're doomed.

Unfortunately not b6..

Ian believes that if he posts stuff on his blog that it will happen.

It doesn't, he posted an almost exact same story after the last time we lost.

:lol:

The problem would be who comes in?

A straw poll of radio callers on the way home.....

Martin Jol - possibly the most successfully promoted of all the completely unsuccessful managers that there have ever been.

Ian Holloway - might save us, and would at worst make a boring relegation an interesting one.

Sam Allardyce - until the end of the season. Why do people think that a man with an ego as large as big Sam would take a temporary position?

Easy, isn't it!?

Â