Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what the **** shitting hell is that ref getting paid by chelsea?

stats red as follows

fouls comitted by chelsea 10 bookings 1

fouls comitted by villa 7 bookings 6

you cheating **** cunny bastard

essien clear yellow for the penalty, clear yellow for the young foul... nothing

i counted 3 or 4 fouls which went unpunished by chelsea before we got our first booking, yet nothing.

their penalty? look agai, it was not a penalty at all, collins jumps, malouda backs into him, if that is not a foul then the swinging of the arm into collins face, accidental or otherwise is a foul.

i hope we carry on exactly the same second half, i notice the only person they get booked is their shittest player.

their right back has done gabbys legs 3 times so far and nothing also.

some of our bookings were yellow cards, however they came far after the first load of **** jokes for bookings.

im glad to see the players getting stuck in and cuellar is having a great game.

at last, so far this performance has got me excited again after the shit we have been producing previously which left me feeling dispondant

I thought the Collins was stupid but it wasn't a penalty because he didn't bring him down. Malouda took himself down. The challenge was not enough to bring anyone down and Malouda just jumped to the floor. Can see why he give it, don't think it was a terrible decision, more cheating by the player.

Everything else aside...what is the difference today, who is this team playing for? Even the so called trouble maker Dunne has fight in him, wonder whats changed.

Maybe they've grown up.

It might also help that they have seen some of the places that they could end up if shipped out? Dunne and Ireland to the SPL. Warnock back to Blackburn. Etc. This should make them think that this could be their last chance with a reasonably big club in a top league?

And maybe there is a little professional pride at last.

You look at the names on our team sheet today, and the old adage of being "too good to go down", rings oh so true. We are a good team. Perhaps, as your last sentence points too, the players actually want to prove it finally.

Maybe. (Im not counting my chickens just yet).

what the **** shitting hell is that ref getting paid by chelsea?

stats red as follows

fouls comitted by chelsea 10 bookings 1

fouls comitted by villa 7 bookings 6

you cheating **** cunny bastard

essien clear yellow for the penalty, clear yellow for the young foul... nothing

i counted 3 or 4 fouls which went unpunished by chelsea before we got our first booking, yet nothing.

their penalty? look agai, it was not a penalty at all, collins jumps, malouda backs into him, if that is not a foul then the swinging of the arm into collins face, accidental or otherwise is a foul.

i hope we carry on exactly the same second half, i notice the only person they get booked is their shittest player.

their right back has done gabbys legs 3 times so far and nothing also.

some of our bookings were yellow cards, however they came far after the first load of **** jokes for bookings.

im glad to see the players getting stuck in and cuellar is having a great game.

at last, so far this performance has got me excited again after the shit we have been producing previously which left me feeling dispondant

Good post.

Can't believe that David Pleat commentating on ESPN complimented the ref on consistency in his decisions!!! What the ****??

More like consistently favouring the diving Chelsea words removed.

Pleat is the worst commentator going and considering the general standard that is saying something. I use this simple rule, if you listen to what Pleat says and take the opposite view, you'll be on the road to success.

I'd echo claret75, every single yellow is justified so far (apart from Friedel where we don't know what was said). No point deluding ourselves.

So Friedel's booking for mouthing off to the referee isn't justified, but Collin's booking for mouthing off at the referee is?

For me only Petrov and Ferreira should have been booked in that first half.

It's unclear whether Collins was booked for his challenge or his dissent or a combination of both.

You're nuts if you don't think Clark should have been booked for his two wild challenges.

Dissent - he pulled at the ref

All our bookings fair enough except perhaps Gabby's

Essien should be off though for the pen and then the later trip

Come on boys - please lets win this

My missus keeps telling me off for shouting lol

COOOOME OOOOONNNN VILLAAAAA!!!

I thought the Collins was stupid but it wasn't a penalty because he didn't bring him down. Malouda took himself down. The challenge was not enough to bring anyone down and Malouda just jumped to the floor. Can see why he give it, don't think it was a terrible decision, more cheating by the player.

In the first place Collins went straight over the top of Malouda, who was just standing his ground. Then Collins stopped Malouda from moving by putting his arms and bodyweight on him. Malouda dived, but only because he was being fouled. Really stupid pen to give away.

Come on Villa.

This ref is an absolute joke. Worst I have seen in years. No way was either a penalty and to have 6 Villa players booked in the first half is just unbelievable. If he ever referees Stoke v Blackburn there will be nobody left on the pitch!!

Villa have to lodge a complaint and appeal to the authorities about this joke of a ref.