Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd echo claret75, every single yellow is justified so far (apart from Friedel where we don't know what was said). No point deluding ourselves.

And ferrarifacedickhead should have been, Essien should have been twice.

6 yellow Cards now, Lee Mason you Muppet, it is a contact sport.

It's a contact sport, but that doesn't mean you can go around chopping, tripping and body-checking.

If your first foul of an entire game is a body check it really can't be bookable, unless the challenge is deemed cynical which none of these are.

Reo Coker's was cynical, Petrov's was rash, Collins grabbed the referee, Friedel was just booked for dissent, Clark made 2 very strong cardable tackles

Gabby's was wrong

As much as I would dearly LOVE a win, or even a draw, the result today I dont feel is all that important. Were expected to lose, so that be it.

However, the performance is vital. We need to show the world our team is united again. Playing for each other, for the manager and of course for the fans. If we can show some bottle, some courage, some effort and a little bit of ability, it will be a confidence booster for the whole club and in my opinion go some way to banishing all the negativity around the place at the moment.

As for the match itself.... COME ON THE VILLA!

You know it's already half time don't you?