Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

really disheartened by this performance and GH reign at the club. I expect more and its a shame its become like this. I used to be a GH supporter but not any more. His time is coming to an end, but I'd still like to think he is given time to turn it around and buy in January.

well maybe we could bring in Dunne to shore up the defence....oh wait he fell out with the manager

okay then what if we brought on ireland to try and pick a pass....oh wait he fell out with the manager

or what about Carew who might offer something different out there...oh wait he fell out with the manager

oh well im off to complain and put some questions to the General...oh no wait i cant coz hes gone in to hiding after...wait for it...falling out with the manager

the only people to not have fallen out with our beloved frenchman is the liverpool fans

piss off houllier

Worse performance than the 6-0 forest defeat. Let's hope for better second half

What are you saying? have you sniffed crack cocaine again?

I thought hoping for better would be more a mary jane kick than a charlie one.

The players don't want to play for him. He has to go now I'm afraid. Lose the dressing room and that is the end.

Villa players were out 5 minutes earlier than city. What does that tell you?

Houllier was speechless at how shite we are.

The most worrying thing for me this season is as soon as we go behind everyone's head drops. Its almost as if being behind is an excuse to lose.