Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Frobisher

For some reason it is letting me cast "soul trap" over and over again on the same dead body and my conjuration level goes up every 3rd or 4th cast meaning my level goes up with a few conjuration level ups.

Seems like a bug. Perhaps the designers didn't expect people to cast soul trap a second time once you have taken the soul.

Umm... wow. Just had a massive freeze and crash that locked up my Xbox and had the controller vibrating like a sex-aid. There's a dragon flying off in the distance around the Ruins of Bthalft, but as soon as I get near it starts flying in reverse, doing some crazy-ass dancing in the sky, none of my arrows register a hit (despite being dead-on) and then with the crashing. :|

Mistwatch, actually. Not Bthalft. But still, **** crazy.

Exact same thing happened to me in the same place. Just ran away till I was far enough to fast travel. Haven't gone back yet.

The dragon kept getting stuck in buildings and tree's.

Ugh, they're gonna fix the dragon glitch right? Happens everytime I encounter one now, he starts flying backwards then the frame rate drops. :rant:

Yes. The patch that fixes it has already landed on PC (Woo, master race!) and should be turning up on console soon once it passes certification via Microsoft/Sony.

Does anyone know which are the chattier followers? I've found that Erander and Mjoll usually have something relevant to say about the situation, but other followers never say a word.

Dunno, but the Dark Brotherhood Initiate is immortal, which is awesome if you throw as much friendly fire as I do!

Had a pretty humourous glitch yesterday, spoilers for those who have not done Meridia's quest

The part when Meridia transports you high above her shrine, so you're just floating there. It's a very nice view, but when she's done talking and you drop back to the ground...I didn't stop falling when the screen whited out :lol: So I just hit the ground and diiiiiiiied. It was quite similar to the bit in Shivering Isles where if you try to attack Sheogaroth and he transports you high above the ground and you just fall to your death :D I thought '****', as it seemed like a quest breaking glitch, but the 2nd time I did it it worked properly and I just 'landed' on the ground.

I also had a funny glitch. I was talking to a dragon and half way through the conversation, he honestly started just spinning around really quickly. Then there was lift off. Much like a Helicopter he shot up into the air spinning until I couldn't see him. The best part was the conversation we were having didn't stop. He still was talking to me all the way up there even though I obviously heard nothing he said. I exited out of the conversation and the dragon came crashing down extremely fast and the earth just broke apart. I was laughing and the dragon just got up and was like wtf just happened.

I also had a funny glitch. I was talking to a dragon and half way through the conversation, he honestly started just spinning around really quickly. Then there was lift off. Much like a Helicopter he shot up into the air spinning until I couldn't see him. The best part was the conversation we were having didn't stop. He still was talking to me all the way up there even though I obviously heard nothing he said. I exited out of the conversation and the dragon came crashing down extremely fast and the earth just broke apart. I was laughing and the dragon just got up and was like wtf just happened.

Haha, was it the leader of the Greybeards by any chance? The same thing happened to me, he just dissapeared above me, I had to put subtitles because I didn't have a clue which answer to give him!

Pewter?!

You're having a laugh! Crap plastic more like.

The best part about the package (game asides obviously) is the genuinely quite good art book, the dragon is rubbish.

Limited editions always go through the floor, asides from diehards who get them on day 1, people don't buy them. They sit around taking up space, in the case of the Skyrim rather more space than pretty much anything else.

Â