Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Frobisher

The Dragon Priests?

They're solid. Beat 3 of them so far. Think there is 8. Their masks are well good.

Yeah decided to go for a wander in the mountains (on the assumption that stuff in the mountains is harder) and causally wandered into an hour long quest with one of these dudes. I really do love this game but its getting out of hand, Im never going to finish it.

I absolutely smoked the second priest I faced, it was on the main quest line and he was on the top of a large ceremonial staircase. I could see him before he aggroed and I managed to nail him with a couple of sneak attack bow shots (triple damage) from the stairs before he knew where I was. I had a big enough lead before he could return fire that I just won the nuking war. He dropped an amazing destruction mage mask. I haven't checked, but it might be best in slot for my class.

I absolutely smoked the second priest I faced, it was on the main quest line and he was on the top of a large ceremonial staircase. I could see him before he aggroed and I managed to nail him with a couple of sneak attack bow shots (triple damage) from the stairs before he knew where I was. I had a big enough lead before he could return fire that I just won the nuking war. He dropped an amazing destruction mage mask. I haven't checked, but it might be best in slot for my class.

What makes me laugh is that shadowmere cant be killed and it goes mental when an enemy is near by and goes off on one. Still amuses me seeing my horse kicking lumps out of dragon.

What makes me laugh is that shadowmere cant be killed and it goes mental when an enemy is near by and goes off on one. Still amuses me seeing my horse kicking lumps out of dragon.

I have a dog following me about who is exactly the same (barnabas I think). Cannot die and really lays into enemies for me. I can just hang back lob a load of destruction spells from a distance! Kind of cheating but Que sera!

There is a dog in the game who apparently CANNOT DIE. He will cower and run away to regenerate but won't die.

Epiiiic.

Had to back out of my first cave last night. Was right at the top above dawnstar. Ice cave with 4 mages but all complimented each other.

One hit from one did over 150 health damage as I had nearly full health and got wiped out.

Now I have the staff you mention above a Mage and soon that invincible dog they're going to get gangbanged

I had some soldiers attack me last night (the Orcs have a contract out on my life after I killed everybody in one of their strongholds) and I summoned my demon. He hit one of the soldiers so hard that his body was the side of the river we were fighting on but his head was on the opposite bank. :lol:

How do you get into the Dark Brotherhood btw?

Go to Windhelm and you'll hear some people talking about a kid Aventus Aretino, ask any of the locals about him and you'll get a quest to visit him. The quest line starts here but when you've finished with his quest, like previous elder scrolls games, after murdering someone you'll have to go to sleep and randomly get awoken in the night.

ichi.jpg

This is Ichi, a scimitar wielding, illusion master - mad alchemist, Nightingale. Or 'Mr Sneaky' as called by one of the Riften Guards :)

Only level 7, feels like I've been playing for ages! I've done quite a few side quests, think it's time I carried on with the main! I need to find the greybeard's or something? They have called upon me. I've located them on my map but they are the other side of a huge, white mountain (not sure of the name). Is there a shortcut of going through it somewhere or will I have to go round?

I need to find the greybeard's or something? They have called upon me. I've located them on my map but they are the other side of a huge, white mountain

Try on top of the mountain :winkold:

There is a path. I think its to the east of the mountain, just follow it all the way up. Dont try finding your 'own' way up there. You will be at it for hours

I just killed the innkeeper at Night(something) Inn, the one out in the middle of nowhere, and I felt a little guilty for that. It was part of the Imperial-Stormcloak quest line and well, in a way I had no choice but to do it, or else there would be a huge bounty on my head and every Stormcloak in the hold would be clamouring for my head.

I had some soldiers attack me last night (the Orcs have a contract out on my life after I killed everybody in one of their strongholds)

I have a stupendous bounty on me in Markath hold. I played through the Forsworn Conspiracy quest, until the part where you're supposed to go to jail and meet the king of the prisoners or someone like that. Well, no way in hell my character was ever going back to jail again. So I picked the "you'll never take me alive" option and promptly started fighting my way out of the city. I couldn't complete the quest but man I felt awesome when I stole one of the corrupt ****' horses and rode away, leaving the city soldiers helplessly trailing in my wake. Can't go back now though, else I will get slaughtered.

I was under the impression that no companion can die, unless you hit them by mistake when they are bent over regaining hp...

No, they definitely can die, when I had Lydia she got eaten by a dragon the poor bitch. :(

I was under the impression that no companion can die, unless you hit them by mistake when they are bent over regaining hp...

No, they definitely can die, when I had Lydia she got eaten by a dragon the poor bitch. :(

One of mine got hit by a giant then he shot off into the air and i never saw him again. As i had kitted him out with some cool stuff i had to reload ;)

Â