Work Christmas Parties

trekka

-free drinks all night

-19 year old Finnish office tottie

'Kin hell Risso, a) where do you work? B) are they recruiting? :shock:

She's turned up today in a mini skirt and thigh length boots. I daren't stand up to go to the photocopier!

Ours is here:

http://www.the-courthouse.com

It's about as posh as it gets for over here. I've sorted my Secret Santa out as well, and I think it's a goodun. We had a £20 limit, so I bought a digital photo keyring. The lad I'm buying has just had a baby (well, his wife has, but anyway) so I asked his wife for some photos, knowing full well that she'll tell him. Instead, I've filled it with photos of our boss in a jacuzzi.

It's great when you work above it! :D

I'm home! Woo! The meal was quite fun - lots of pulling crackers (the paper kind :() and wearing silly hats. The after meal drinks I couldn't wait to get away from. All talk about work, a few interesting conversations but alas it wasn't for me. Made my excuses and off I popped.

Usually some bar where the boss puts a few hundred pounds behind the bar.

It will be a bit weird this year. The bird i always cop off with (last 4 years whether one of us is single or not) has left, so i might be at a loose end at 3 am.

Always lands around my birthday so always gets messy, last year i had 5 sambucas just walking through the door.

• 11 months later...

Mine is next Friday at a hotel in Redditch, free drink and food and the entertainment usually falls not on the band but those few who rarely get out so get so drunk they do things out of character. :lol:

Well, there it was. Not too painful. No going on to embarrassing partying afterwards, just food, quite a lot of booze, and home early.
Exactly the same thing planned for this Friday, same place (Italian restaurant). Not a party, just food and booze and go home early.

No doubt there will be more debauched evening do's nearer to Xmas, but I won't be going to them. I've done too many things I shouldn't at those in the past. :oops:

Â