Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

rjw63

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the **** is this???? Yes Warnock is the shittest **** LB in the league however there is no **** fight from anyone. Attitude of players comes from leadership, GH is not doing it. All he talked about b4 the blues game was that the players had to set an example to the supporters by behaving themselves, when he should be sending them out wanting to kill the mother ****!

Seriously though, that first goal - waht was Warnocks role in it.

He got dragged away from the winger and then when it bounced towards him he literally ran away from the ball, they then got a corner and scored.

What the **** is this???? Yes Warnock is the shittest **** LB in the league however there is no **** fight from anyone. Attitude of players comes from leadership, GH is not doing it. All he talked about b4 the blues game was that the players had to set an example to the supporters by behaving themselves, when he should be sending them out wanting to kill the mother ****!

Agreed.

Seriously though, that first goal - waht was Warnocks role in it.

They should have scored there - they're shit!

To run past the ball instead of just putting it out fir a throw in and to then have the touch of a rapist and play it into their players path. He didnt finish there, stumbled over knocking the ball out for a corner. All could of been avoided by simple defending!

Some of this lot aren't fit to wear the **** shirt. I've never been so angry at a villa team.

I take it you weren't at Doncaster then?

Yes I was, and as that was under the last days of Doug, and by that time we were dying on our arses, I can excuse it.

This team has been assembled with £illions. They are on par with the worst I have seen.

I've come to the conclusion that we are expecting too much too soon from Clark and Hogg, Ireland is just not going to work, and our entire defence needs replacing, Warnock being the first out of the door.

I agree with this conclusion, they just dont seem bothered at all. None of them on the pitch seem bothered.