Match Thread: DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are a poor side, we will be in the bottom half no doubt about that!

If MON was here we would be in top 6 right?

The last 3 seasons say yes.

The last three seasons we didn't have these injury problems.

The last three seasons we didn't have a manager leave us five days before the season.

We will win this!

With all these negative comments, I'm calling it now. Ireland to be instrumental in turning this game around.

Haha! Already has one really nice ball to his name this half. Let's hope this is the game where he really finds his feet.

We're going to score for sure, they'll have to score again if they are going to win this.

Why is it so far fetched to believe we may face a relegation battle?

As the table stands we are 13th with teams with a game in hand below us. We face four teams expected to fight for Champions League places and Liverpool in our next seven games; not to mention a derby against WBA. We aren't scoring, have awful away record and mounting injury list.

I don't think it's unreasonable to suggest we could be in a relegation fight come Xmas.

"Get **** Gabby running"

Heard that from somebody, dunno if it was a player or coach.

I think it was Ashley Young.

We've come out fired up - we just need to put a goal on it.

Ireland can see a pass, play a pass and move the ball around, but he's such a **** fairy it's unreal - so many of our attacks have broken down at the point where he should be competing for the ball.

As the table stands we are 13th with teams with a game in hand below us. We face four teams expected to fight for Champions League places and Liverpool in our next seven games; not to mention a derby against WBA. We aren't scoring, have awful away record and mounting injury list.

I don't think it's unreasonable to suggest we could be in a relegation fight come Xmas.

Exactly i remember liverpool fans saying they were in a relegation battle and they have torres and gerrard

There are AT LEAST three worse teams than us in the PL. We won't be going down any time soon.

We are a poor side, we will be in the bottom half no doubt about that!

If MON was here we would be in top 6 right?

The last 3 seasons say yes.

The last three seasons we didn't have these injury problems.

The last three seasons we didn't have a manager leave us five days before the season.

We will win this!

Not a coincidence, is it? MON's training was obviously better.

Shouldn't make a difference, benefit of a honeymoon period and all that.