Match Thread: DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ you lot it's a goal. Why start effing and blinding at Warnock. Supporters? This thread is embarrassing.
#

Because the foul was stupid. It looked like a revenge tackle to me, nowhere near the ball and needless. Schoolboy stuff, really stupid.

Spot on!

Time and time again we conceed stupid freekicks like this and it was only a matter of time before they scored from one of them.

Ireland hasn't really looked interested, few nice touches but not in dangerous areas. Pires will most certainly be coming on for him at some point.

such a great team we have, we really are moving forward and improving:

- Our defence playing with a proper right full back is so much better than last year, and we have conceded much fewer goals, and we have scored much more goals from the right hand side.

- Without CC in the team are defense look rock solid.

- Are attack is scoring goals left right and centre

- our manager is so much better that MON

- We are scoring so many goals from set pieces like last year.

- we have a brilliant away record like last year.

Off course it can only get better as we are going to sign some world class players again in the January transfer window and have a huge squad, All GH needs is time of course and we will def be in the CL.

:?

We are giving away possession far too easily, every player has been guilty of that. We look dangerous on the counter attack, but when we have a bit of time to think about it we're struggling. Gabby isn't in the game at the moment, he doesn't look fully fit to me. Ireland is struggling to make an impact.

We are in a relegation fight folks, luckily we have 3 teams even worse than us, i can't stand the smug Allardyce!

If we were one up you'd probably be saying we can push for top4.

Over-reaction in this thread is crazy.

We are in a relegation fight folks, luckily we have 3 teams even worse than us, i can't stand the smug Allardyce!

Win the 2nd half 2-0 and we in CL fight folks. :lol:

Exactly. Shows up the type of rubbish that is spouted on here sometimes.