Match Thread: DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

rjw63

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barry Bannan is the best young villa player I have seen for a very long time..

His technical ability is second to none. I'm a bit young to remember Sid Cowans in his pomp, but I keep hearing Barry compared to him.

I still wonder about his size though. Against a side who want to make central midfield a war, can he compete? He wont win many headers for example.

Apart from Albrighton?

He looks better, Barry Bannan the little Michael Laudrup.:-)

Praise indeed from your good self there!

He's certainly different from anything else we have in terms of what he offers the team.

His technical ability is second to none. I'm a bit young to remember Sid Cowans in his pomp, but I keep hearing Barry compared to him.

I still wonder about his size though. Against a side who want to make central midfield a war, can he compete? He wont win many headers for example.

Imagine him against Man City they would eat him alive

Dunne is itching to give away a goal.

OK, but lets not forget they have had that Berbatov sitter and the WEs Brown flick that was close.

Albrighton and Bannan great! Hogg struggling with nerves I think.

Finished the half strongly.

Gabby's been largely uninvolved. His movement's not great and he rarely seems to be trying to escape his markers. He's had one nice flick on which set up a Young shot, plus he was able to turn and run at their def a little earlier than that, but not much to speak of otherwise. To be expected, having just returned.