Dublin

Demitri_C

my friend said she is taking to some resturant called eddie rockets, any of you fine dubliners bene to this establishment?!

You better bring the Ferrero Rocher out for that fine dining experience!!! :lol:

Avoid all of the above. If you're going for fast foot zaytoon is your spot. Though eddie rockets prior to drinking is ok.

You want to go to that place green 39 beside anseo on camden st, €10 for all mains, €5 for all starters. Damn tasty food, was given top spot on dublin dining guide. It's on camden street too so you are in the best night spot in the city.

They're currently discussing the merits of Dublin's fast food joints Demitri. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll eat fine. It's the beer that's more important!

I've had some fantastic nights out in Dublin. Was over there with a mate once with work, and we got talking to a couple of girls in one pub (The Long Stone? Had a huge stone head on the wall) , who were meeting up with a "few" of their friends. Turns out it was some nursing college night out, and was absolute clunge heaven. We ended up at a club at the top of St Stephen's Green (Copper Face Jacks? Apologies, things got a bit hazy!) and we just had the best night ever. I love Dublin girls.

Nights in Coppers with nurses is about as good as it gets when you're tanked :) And yes The Long Stone is a good pub too; just off D'Olier Street on Fleet Street.

For pre boozing grub that's easy on the pockets, big on the portions and has a great vibe head to Captain America's. For post boozing grub as mentioned before Zaytoon is yer only man, that is unless you are near Portobello at which point it has to be The Gigs Place. Assuming it's still there, if anyone knows chime in.

I've been in Copper Face Jacks many a time (if it's the place I'm thinking of - downstairs in those big old Georgian houses near the park). There seemed to be a thing whereby when "There She Goes" by The Las came on, everybody in the place started doing traditional Irish Riverdance style dancing. One of the strangest things I've ever seen.

A lot of strange things happen in coppers.

I remember last year a girl rang into the ray darcy radio show saying she has a kid and she met the father in coppers on the 8th or 9th of april 2008, they went to a house party and in the morning he said he had to go to football training and she never saw him again. They tracked the poor lad down, he was from birmingham. Hilarious to be fair.

Nights in Coppers with nurses is about as good as it gets when you're tanked :) And yes The Long Stone is a good pub too; just off D'Olier Street on Fleet Street.

We went to coppers the day before the public sector strike, you want to see the place, teachers and nurses everywhere lamped out of it. Busiest night they ever had. Mental place, total meat market.

Long stone is a grand pub too. Though I usually hit bowes for the black stuff, or o'reillys as it's 3.60 a pint.

Â