Dublin

Demitri_C

It's not a discussion of what it is or isn't. We know it's stout. The inference was that people get arsey if you call it beer. Personally I couldn't care less what someone chose to call it :)

A good (lady) friend of mine from Chicago who I used to work with was a beer drinker. She went to Dublin and asked for a pint of "Black and Tan" - perfectly acceptable in Chicago bars it would seem, but frowned upon in Dublin ........ Big oops moment

Not gonna make it down to dublin for the game have a killer sore throat and sweats looks like a cold is upon me could upgrade to a flu ya never know......anyway hot whisky and sudofed for mise

You could be fine in 2 days time ya pussy. Bloody Meathmen.

Well its better to be from Thurles than ......Kells !! :lol:

Oi! The cheek of it.... Kells is a shithole now but when I was growing up, it was a beacon for the whole of Ireland and not just Meath! :lol:

As for you Zatman, well Dubs aren't exactly the most upstanding citizens of our fine country! Knackers the lot of em! :winkold:

Anyway, the point of this thread was to discuss Demitri's imminent arrival on our shores. Who will be in Murrays tomorrow for the game?

I am and I'll be in the white 32red.com away jersey. To be honest I doubt it'll be a great turnout given that 50 of them are going over for the game.

• 9 months later...

Have some American mates visiting and I plan to take them to Dublin 2/9-5/9...Wanted to get tickets for the Rep Ireland Euro qualifier that Friday against Slovakia. Any clue on how to get my hands on tickets for this...having a 'mare at the moment.

Â