Dublin

Demitri_C

Staying in D4? **** that. You obviously don't care about the price of pints so. Drinks are on Demitri :D

Zatman, Murrays aren't strict at all anymore. In fact, because of our 'shares'* in the place, a Villa jersey is practically royalty in there these days.

KevMur, The Palace is a great spot. I used to work literally next door to it. Manys a liquid lunch down there. Bumped into Shane McGowan there once :)

* we give them loads of beer money

To be fair, Temple Bar is full of puking boozed up tourists comprimising lager louts & Hens/Stags as well as the locals. And the rest of the City Centre is awash with junky scum all over the place.

So predictable and accurate as i am, it's best not let the tourists know. Not my cup of team anyway. Galway is the Irish city where the real craic can be had minus the above mentioned shenanigans, go there instead!.

Galway is the Irish city where the real craic can be had minus the above mentioned shenanigans, go there instead!.

Your advice is about 5 years out of date. There's a distinct lack of 'Céad Míle Fáilte' these days in Galway. It's gone quite cynical and the pubs & clubs have bouncers stricter than anything you'll see in Dublin.

As for the junkies in Dublin, that's precisely why I kept our visitor on the South side of the Liffey :nod:

Galway is the Irish city where the real craic can be had minus the above mentioned shenanigans, go there instead!.

Your advice is about 5 years out of date. There's a distinct lack of 'Céad Míle Fáilte' these days in Galway. It's gone quite cynical and the pubs & clubs have bouncers stricter than anything you'll see in Dublin.

As for the junkies in Dublin, that's precisely why I kept our visitor on the South side of the Liffey :nod:

Why I was up west just this past August for my holyers and i beg to differ with a lack of cead mile failte, maybe they just don't like the cut of your gib BOF eh? :winkold:

Failing that everyone should bring their tourist dollars and come to West Cork, best of the lot of 'em in my unbiased opinion.

Why I was up west just this past August for my holyers and i beg to differ with a lack of cead mile failte, maybe they just don't like the cut of your gib BOF eh? :winkold:

Failing that everyone should bring their tourist dollars and come to West Cork, best of the lot of 'em in my unbiased opinion.

A typical People's republican response!!! :lol: :winkold:

It's true, we are the dogs bollocks. Although it's not all gravy down Leeside, loads of junkies have started appearing around Cork in the past few years, i strongly suspect our Jackeen cousins have pushed them onto the train at Heuston or summat.

The thick Dub scobe accents & unique tracksuit regalia of old Dublin Ga shirts on 'em when they ask for a fag or money on the street only confirms my suspicions.

no need for that. Everybody knows the Northside is a cultural paradise

Â