General Krulak pt 4 - Q & A (No transfer Questions)

blandy

Private plane???????? Hey, I am an expert at Terminal 5 at Heathrow!!!!!! I fly commercial...and in my Villa top.
General

You wore your Villa top across the pond - innovative global branding.

When I am not at work, I ALWAYS wear something with a Villa crest on.

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi General,

Just wondering what your favourite style of football is? Did you get sick of all the long balls we played under the previous manager? Obviously you couldn't say it at the time, but looking back did the board want us to become more easy on the eye?

If the stewards weren't constantly telling people to sit down then the atmosphere would be much better.

Hi General,

Just wondering if the club have any liason with the railway companies.

I'd always prefer to leave my car at home and us the train. It is cheap and should be less hassle. However, they can be incredibly frustrating.

For some midweek cup games there are no special trains. but there is no way of knowing this until you arrive at the station.

Also, often the special train back to Birmingham leaves half empty because it leaves so soon after the final whistle. Then you end up with hundreds of fans waiting half an hour for the next normal service which everyone won't get on and will lead to overcrowding.

Are the rail companies so inflexible that they won't consider the chance of injury time at games and the fact that they don't finish exactly at the same time each week. They are guarenteed hundreds of fair paying customers and the reduction of road traffic has got to benefit everyone, if they could just show a little common sense.

General the racist chanting by Chelsea fans on Saturday, what will Villa be doing about it and why was no action taken during the game? It was disgraceful, and on a Kick Racism Out of Football Day too.

Singing about us (Villa fans) being part of the Taliban and Al Qa Eda, and that VP is full of terrorists is out of order! Followed by known English songs, and No Surrender to the IRA.

Villa are just as much to blame here for not kicking out Chelsea fans who were singing these sick songs!

General Krulak here:

1. The Club really has no control over the trains. We certainly provide input re. expected numbers, etc. but we can't control when they come and go.

2. There is NO place for racism...I will raise this issue with John Handley.

General Krulak here:

1. Competiton for HongKong...not a bad idea. We will look into this.

2. Contract talks. I am not sure I should address those on an open net like this.

3. Favorite Player: Probably not a good idea for a Director of the Club to send a signal like that.

Hi General,

Was just going through my outlook calendar when i thought it would be a great idea if you could download one of those from the OS, had a look on there but i couldn't find anything. Would this be something that the web guys could add on??

Cheers!

General Krulak here

2. Contract talks. I am not sure I should address those on an open net like this.

Totally agree with you General. Things like that should never be debated on an open forum, but my P.M is closed :winkold:

Promise i wont tell a soul :lol:

:lol:

fair enough General :winkold:

Not good quotes from Ashley regarding his contract General. Will he be the our next best player after the two previous summers of losing out best player? What has happened in such a short space of time from him to saying that he is willing to commit to now not? It could be likened to the situation at Manchester united with the club not sharing the players ambitions. I think that what dealings happen in January will make his and our minds up with what direction the club is heading.