Match Thread (Locked)

limpid

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bit early to start defending for me - not that Albrighton is a defensive player. Fonz like for like makes sense, too.

Glad there was no quality in the final third there. Rough defending.

BBC website "Gabriel Agbonlahor's first appearance of the season for Man City has lasted 40 minutes and seen him score a goal "... one might say the media are so obsessed with them to the point we are forgotten!

Disappointed Albrighton has come on, really think a rest would have done him some good tonight. It's not like there were no other options. He's obviously MacDonald's own boy wonder. Good first half though!

A bit early to start defending for me - not that Albrighton is a defensive player. Fonz like for like makes sense, too.

Glad there was no quality in the final third there. Rough defending.

Why would you think we were going to start defending? :?

NRC is a poor ball player imo gets the odd foot in i can see why oneil didnt rate him

Can't be poor if he's given it away once or twice. Unless it has to be forward all the time for you?

no hes just another average player that some on here spunk over

Really impressed. People wanted better football and less hoofball. Pass and move.

Young, Ireland and Gabby all orbiting Emile Heskey and playing the ball around is lovely to watch.

Petrov has made a few nice passes and has played well. Reo-Coker doesn't look completely match fit to me for whatever reason.

Defense looks OK but I do worry when they come forward slightly.