Match Thread (Locked)

limpid

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no stream. So far I have read "good touch hesky" "Nice skill NRC" and several other similar things that make it clear the posters have no stream either... making stuff up.

Oh, great work rate, Stan !!!

No seriously, NRC held the ball up well and turned with 2 players closing him down, but the pass down the flank was played with too much pace for Cuellar.

I have no stream. So far I have read "good touch hesky" "Nice skill NRC" and several other similar things that make it clear the posters have no stream either... making stuff up.

You're not entirely wrong. My good touch heskey comment was sarcasm

But I definitely have a stream

Nice one ireland

I still think Reo-Coker isn't good enough to be a regular starter. I think 4-3-3 with Ash and Gab up front with Carew, with Downing, Petrov and Ireland in centre.

I think NRC is like Cuellar at full-back. He looks so terrible on the ball that you think he must be crap, but you gain so much defensively and with work rate. NRC isn't class by any means, but he does a job.

Oh god let Gabby be alright.

its on normal tv here in the uk, on a free channel, so most people are watching it.