Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

The problem we have is a lack of depth in quality and there is nobody who can step in and replace Andi. In some positions it is bare bones for us.

Yes and I think if Lambert thought Helenius could come in and do a better job he would pick him.  Stick with Andi he will come good soon.   

The problem we have is a lack of depth in quality and there is nobody who can step in and replace Andi. In some positions it is bare bones for us.

Yes and I think if Lambert thought Helenius could come in and do a better job he would pick him. Stick with Andi he will come good soon.

If we had somebody who was good enough to come in, I'd drop Andi. Unfortunately I think he is currently the best option for that position. So yes, stick with him and hope he comes good.

I honestly think Bacuna could be worth a shout in the position with Lowton back at RB

Bacuna has been brilliant at right back and Lowton has been complete rubbish though. It would weaken our defence when it looks a little better.

I agree when played in different positions he didn't look to great but he was still finding his feet. He's obviously grown in confidence since though. Maybe later down the line then but I don't think he's only position from now on will be right back.

Bacuna has looked poor everywhere other then RB. He shouldn't be moved from there at all.

I thought he was our best attacking option when going forward.

Keep him at RB get a RM/Winger ahead of him and start over lapping create some width get some crosses into the box,problem solved,do the same on the other wing and our troubles will be behind us.

Edited by 1974Centenary

For me , for us to develop we need a more potent threat from the wide players.We have CB up front, and we need the 2 players, Gabby and Weimann to be more creative, and score more goals than these two do.

I said at the time that Remy would have been a good loan signing, and if we had the money , we should have gone for Sturridge, Odemwinger , would'nt have been the worst signing either.

Gabby disappoints me more than Weimann, Weimann generally looks like scoring, Gabby does'nt, and he always laughs after missing good chances, neither beat their man enough either.

I think Weimann will be alright, but i'll be disappointed if he is a regular 1st teamer in 12/24 months time.

What a funny player, I like him and you'd have thought after scoring the winner last week he'd be flying but pretty anonymous display today, suppose he missed Benteke up there as they do link up quite well.

I think long term he will be taken out for an AM and he might have to develop into a supersub like say a hernandez.

For me , for us to develop we need a more potent threat from the wide players.We have CB up front, and we need the 2 players, Gabby and Weimann to be more creative, and score more goals than these two do.

I said at the time that Remy would have been a good loan signing, and if we had the money , we should have gone for Sturridge, Odemwinger , would'nt have been the worst signing either.

Gabby disappoints me more than Weimann, Weimann generally looks like scoring, Gabby does'nt, and he always laughs after missing good chances, neither beat their man enough either.

I think Weimann will be alright, but i'll be disappointed if he is a regular 1st teamer in 12/24 months time.

Although Agbonlahor has played well this season he has missed a lot of good chances. Weimann 2nd season syndrome really. I think he will come good as long as the fans stay with him.

What's happened to him?

Looks nothing like the player we saw last season. I really hope he isn't going the way most of our promising youth players have gone.

I doubt it as he has a good attitude. Hes still young and everybody has a blip in form. He has also had to play with different players this season. With Benteke back, hopefully his form will get better.

What's happened to him?

Looks nothing like the player we saw last season. I really hope he isn't going the way most of our promising youth players have gone.

I doubt it as he has a good attitude. Hes still young and everybody has a blip in form. He has also had to play with different players this season. With Benteke back, hopefully his form will get better.

Yep, it's easy to forget that he's only just turned 22. I think he'll be a valuable member of the team ,or at least the squad, for years to come. Just at the moment I'd rather he was rested for a bit so we can see what Helenius can do, though.

Think he's been more than fine! Set up chances in most games and but for good saves would have had another 3-4 goals. It'll come, not like he's not working for it!

• Like 1

Think he's been more than fine! Set up chances in most games and but for good saves would have had another 3-4 goals. It'll come, not like he's not working for it!

You can say that again!

Â