Match Thread (Locked)

limpid

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I woke up at 5:30 in the morning for this dreck.

Carew needs to pull his head out of his ass. Two games in a row where he needs a **** map to find the goal? Maybe he thought he was still trying to kick the ball as high as that sign at Villa Park. Carew always says that he doesn't set goal targets for himself, I didn't realize he literally meant that he doesn't shoot the ball on target at the goal. Goodness gracious.

Ashley is working hard but even he gets too caught up in emotions when things don't go his way.

COME ON LIONS!!! Salvage at least a point!

Were being out played all over the park.

#Routlege got the better of Warnock.

#Carroll got the better of Dunne.

#Barton & Smith got the Better of Ireland/Petrov.

#Enrique got Albrighton in his pocket.

#Downing doesn't know where his playing

#All I'm seeing Ashley do is moan.

#Carew can't be arsed.

So glad I didn't go - kept looking at my ticket all morning feeling gutted I didn't make the trip.

Welcome to management KM!

Overactions cos we've not played that badly...it's been a bizarre 1st half!

Not played badly....How many shots on target have we had?

Ashely Young had a perfectly good goal disallowed for one.

Missed a penalty....

Bizarre because we've actually dominated in patches.

So no shots on target then? You've actually got to shoot and get shots in to score games.

We will soon see what our reaction will be like. I for one still BELIEVE we can win this game. A quick goal and we get the momentum going again. We certainly have the firepower to score 4-5 goals any time. Time to step up guys! UTV!

Shay Given might be a good shout.. Friedel is sooo slow to react..

We have no money to sign players.

We have no manager to sign players.

I'd like to know where you get the information there is no money to sign players?

It's been said enough times over the past few days that although there is not a permanent manager in place signings can still be made.

My information? Well the General, Randy and anyone connected to the club who keep talking about the 'Sell to Buy' policy.

Do you think it's a good idea to buy players whilst we don't have a manager? Players who the new manager may not want? Who will identify these players? Perhaps they should arrange an emergency SCG.

Well as we have sold JM for 16m I would assume that sell to buy policy means some of that money will go towards transfer funds.

Let's not get too down.

Whilst I am gutted that we are losing against that excuse for a team, I'm still able to see the fact that we have been very unlucky. Sure, our back four have been a bit off today and we do seem to lack a bit of bite upfront.

However, we have missed a penalty and had a 100% nailed on goal disallowed. This is hardly the end of the world. It seems like it is right now and I am both shocked and embarrassed. We are still a good side though and this one game will not change that.

Lady luck just isn't on our side today, so let's just move on. Who knows, we may even come back in the second half. I doubt it but anyway, we will move on from this.

Well as we have sold JM for 16m I would assume that sell to buy policy means some of that money will go towards transfer funds.

And how much of that do you think will be needed to cover the wages of players who we have failed to move on? 16million compared to a 40million loss last year?