Match Thread (Locked)

limpid

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3-0 down to a championship side is shocking tbh i was really thinking this would be us at 3-0 ,albrighton's struggled has he beat him once today and downings dissapeared again, thought nrc would be in and ireland as a sub tbh he must sub at least 1 maybe 2 at half time if were going to try and get back in this game.

Can't really understand how we can be 3-0 down. Some ridiculous defensive errors have cost us. I think Clark's inexperience was clearly shown in their third goal.

Whatever you say about Clark, it was Dunne's complete **** up that cost us for that goal.

Yeah maybe but he should have won that header.

Shay Given might be a good shout.. Friedel is sooo slow to react..

We have no money to sign players.

We have no manager to sign players.

I'd like to know where you get the information there is no money to sign players?

It's been said enough times over the past few days that although there is not a permanent manager in place signings can still be made.

We haven't been playing as badly as the score would indicate, but clearly not our best day.

Ireland and Petrov have switched roles it seems, Ireland has been the stronger defender while Petrov has been the mover of the ball.

We should bring NRC in for Carew and push Ashley up to striker and move Ireland as the attacking mid.

Welcome to management KM!

Overactions cos we've not played that badly...it's been a bizarre 1st half!

Not played badly....How many shots on target have we had?

I think Ash's goal that was puzzlingly disallowed must surely count as a shot on target? :)

It should have!

Carew and Heskey are outmoded oafs. I thought we were 25% to go ahead one-nil when I saw big John lining it up. And he's (presumably) the club's highest paid striker. The fact we don't have a forward (apart from perhaps Delfouneso) who looks like they could dribble quickly through traffic cones without being disposessed is hurting us still. Who's fault's that? Not MacDonald's.

Welcome to management KM!

Overactions cos we've not played that badly...it's been a bizarre 1st half!

Not played badly....How many shots on target have we had?

Ashely Young had a perfectly good goal disallowed for one.

Missed a penalty....

Bizarre because we've actually dominated in patches.

KM should have played NRC & Petrov together in midfield & kept Ireland on the bench.

I'd switch AY to the wing..take Albrighton off & put NRC in middle with SI & Petrov.

That was embarrassing, frankly.

Giving them too much space in the middle of the park, Young needs to drop right back into the centre of midfield, or put him out left and bring Downing in.

Wouldnt be against Reo Coker coming on for Albrighton.

Carew has been poor.

Woke up this morning and switched the game on and saw Ireland was playing ahead of NRC. I stated in the game thread that it would be a mistake and NRC needed to play. Playing against Nolan, Smith and Barton and we put Petrov and Ireland in the middle. This to me shows a lack of tactical awareness or sadly worse still a new player comes in so he has to play.

Poor decision from me and I feel we will see Mac say he doesn't want the job after this game. I had been waiting to see how he was after a game we lost. He said he hadn't had chance think about it; he'll have that time now. I'm not saying he should go because in the end I'll think he'll get it right.

On the team performance, Warnock has carried on his poor pre-season form. Friedal is looking shakey and Carew made a major error and hasn't recovered yet. Young is getting frustrated and could see him getting booked in the second half.

For me get Downing off and bring on NRC. Wingers can swtich and push Ireland forward. Start playing the ball on the floor and stop the long ball crap it ain't working. Carew will score second half just give him some service.

It should has been the easiest away victory with converted penalty and not refree-robbed. But, our defence is really bad and Friedel seems to be past it. First two goals were his, the third was Dunne's.

What about MON's reign? Would it be the same with him in charge loosing like this away with average toons? I do not think so.

Shay Given might be a good shout.. Friedel is sooo slow to react..

We have no money to sign players.

We have no manager to sign players.

I'd like to know where you get the information there is no money to sign players?

It's been said enough times over the past few days that although there is not a permanent manager in place signings can still be made.

My information? Well the General, Randy and anyone connected to the club who keep talking about the 'Sell to Buy' policy.

Do you think it's a good idea to buy players whilst we don't have a manager? Players who the new manager may not want? Who will identify these players? Perhaps they should arrange an emergency SCG.

Get Albrighton off at half time, NRC on, Young on the right hand side. Push Ireland forward. Carew, boot the prick up the backside. Shocking penalty.

KMack needs to earn the job if he wants it.

Well the problem is, he doesn't want it!! Have you not seen the countless interviews lately suggesting this?