Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Ample breasts.

More specifically, not seeing the gf for the best part of a week then being let loose on those fun bags.

Also, Reece's Pieces. Happines in a sugar coated shell.

The two are not linked.

Having a poo.

One of the most relaxing and satisfying parts of the day .

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

It's why I don't believe in a God.

Your missing out legov. You can get a good 45 minutes to yourself with a good bottom emptying session. Just you, a good book, magazine, internet on smartphone etc..... no distractions. Good thinking time as well.

You know you've had a good shite when you've been in there long enough to get pins and needles in your legs.

Having a poo.

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Your missing out legov. You can get a good 45 minutes to yourself with a good bottom emptying session. Just you, a good book, magazine, internet on smartphone etc..... no distractions. Good thinking time as well.

You know you've had a good shite when you've been in there long enough to get pins and needles in your legs.

45 minutes?! You need some fibre. 15-20 minutes is the maximum for me.

Having a poo.

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

45 minutes?! You need some fibre. 15-20 minutes is the maximum for me.

45 minutes is the benchmark id say, also its not endless pooing for the whole time, if you've got something to read then the time flys by.

Â