Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Don't feel sorry for them,  this is a country where people prepare to turn left 3 or 4 km's away from the junction,  just sit there in the overtaking lane at 50 kmh.

So just like the UK then (except right instead of left, obvs)

Don't feel sorry for them,  this is a country where people prepare to turn left 3 or 4 km's away from the junction,  just sit there in the overtaking lane at 50 kmh.

Correct.

So whopping a can of coke between your baps is the latest attention whoring thing? I must say, I like this one  :)

I'm as yet unaware of this. Where might I observe this craze for myself? 

Wales is the worst. I'm convinced they must have passed a law that says it's illegal to drive in the nearside ("slow") lane.

Wales is the worst. I'm convinced they must have passed a law that says it's illegal to drive in the nearside ("slow") lane.

I'd like to put in a shout for the M25 and the South East.

But it's not a problem.

Twice last week I happily zoomed around the M25 in lane 1 or lane 2 whilst every Audi and white van ever sold in the UK were parked in lanes 3 and 4.

A45 between the airport and The Swan Island.

Absolutely guaranteed to have several people outside lane hogging whenever you drive down there.

It's the worst stretch of road for it in my experience.

just out shopping ...passed a woman out jogging ....shes was jogging in hotpants and they were wedged up her hole .......and its not even good weather out :D

Need pics

So whopping a can of coke between your baps is the latest attention whoring thing? I must say, I like this one  :)

I'm as yet unaware of this. Where might I observe this craze for myself? 

I google imaged 'coke boob challenge'  :D

just out shopping ...passed a woman out jogging ....shes was jogging in hotpants and they were wedged up her hole .......and its not even good weather out :D

Need pics

sorry man no pics I was driving at the time I nearly crashed the car 

Â