Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

That we're now I do not to discuss.

I suspect I will be praised for the case when he is no co-incidence under doug over current day doug is to Sweet Violets....Doug is to recover current charge today.

You are both quoting this year's away kit. Good want at least once, if not more in wanting to sell the Holte Pub, resembling up I willing up I will find someone uncondition Lerner to get back on a sound financial footing but I just sure that the case when he left

6-letter based Markov text generator output, trained on the last couple of pages of a thread in On Topic.

using this Markov generator

It can player with someone like that was always going to be a risk when his latest autobiography, almost as if he will not there was a time when Paul Scholes. David Beckham's adds: "He's made a career out of Scholes. David Beckham's adds: "He's made a career out of the past few days but there was always going a footballer." Cleverley is not even make the caption: "Flush a for this."

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2013/dec/07/manchester-united-arsene-wenger-midfield

Barry BAN-NAN!!!!! That's a good go in the tune of Batman Barry Barry Barry Barry Barry Barry Barry
Barry Barry Bannan has his own song. It's to the caretaker manager recalling them how he is now their forum telling them. Editing them how "bad" he was Croatia away (Strachan's first match), which was a win. Bannan's absence when he started 2 of those vital games, and telling them how he is now their forum telling them. Editing to happen."  That's a nifty chant. One member of those vital games, and beli

Levi. what ARE you on about???  :mellow:

A Markov Chain (in this context) is basically a text generator. You train it by feeding it a corpus of text. A simple one will then assess the probability of the next word based on the previous one. Even crude ones do a reasonably good job of generating text that makes some sense.

In this case, the corpus of text was the King James Version of the Bible and Abelson & Sussman's Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs.

Like when you just keep hitting space on your phone and it inserts the next probable word?

I have to agree that that is fun

• Like 2

Like when you just keep hitting space on your phone and it inserts the next probable word?

I have to agree that that is fun

Exactly the same idea (indeed, chances are that the prediction is based on a Markov chain).

It doesn;t cheer me up. It makes me sad.

I'm not allowed to say what Con is. But it annoys me that he hasn't been banned/warned or that thread has been locked.

A small bean regarder?  A shrub rocketeer?

Garden gnome fishing rod repairman? Cathedral designer? Oh, I give up.

Love waiting in a queue ready to board a ryanair flight seeing people in front desperately trying to squash their hand luggage into the blue metal bag stand thing to prove it fits. Funny when the bag is stuck in the stand too and when trying to lift it out they lift the stand as well. Love it.

Â