Match Thread

limpid

Fantastic first half, we played the ball around well. I just hope Mac realises what MON never didn't, Petrov drops off a lot after 60 mins. Although that is when we play 4-4-2.

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome so far. People forget how important it is to have a settled side who know each other well. I've been impressed with Albrighton again, if he continues improving his technical game (dribbling in particular), then with his speed, confidence and crossing ability he could be a fantastic player for us.

i thought we were f*cked if mon left?

When we played well under MON, it wasn't exactly much difference to this tbf.

How often was that though!?

Exactly, we play this well literally every week under KM

Can't argue with that! :D

I didn't dare say that, but I agree.

it was all too rare though, and we always reverted to type

thats what annoyed me the most. ANYONE could see this is how our squad can play, this is their natural game, not hoofing and shitting themselves

I didn't dare say that, but I agree.

oh sure, i also agree.

i guess we just expected us to be worse without MON, and have been pleasantly surprised.

Awesome so far. People forget how important it is to have a settled side who know each other well. I've been impressed with Albrighton again, if he continues improving his technical game (dribbling in particular), then with his speed, confidence and crossing ability he could be a fantastic player for us.

i thought we were f*cked if mon left?

That was my emotional reaction at the time. Unlike a lot of people I don't want to be right all the time and especially not about negative things with regards to the club.

So why don't you enjoy the performance and game instead of trying to make me bite, ok sweetheart?