Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to tell you but certainly when I was playing the game the new DB was always exciting to spend a few hours looking at players so I'll keep quiet!

Feel free to post up opinions on changes to Bent or anyone in the squad.

Downing pace should be 17/18 IMO.

Yeah, I agree, but I think his acceleration should be around 14.

Pretty much won everything on my PSG save now.. getting slightly bored of that so looking for a new challenge..Done the Bilbao challenge (though in my 2nd season and it's going well) Done Napoli (in 2nd season now.... was defensively solid and relied on counter attacks have £30m left in transfer budget there, nicely placed at 1st spot with 5 points gap) and Inter i've done everything there too...

Thinking of starting a Getafe save as their squad is massive and it seems like a good challenge.. Sporting don't look too bad either.

Bent should have 18 Acceleration

14/15 Speed.

He's quick off the mark (maybe due to his awareness off the ball) but he got the ball against arsenal in a 1 on 1 (against a defender) and opted to shoot because he wasnt quick enough (once he got going) to beat his man.

Back playing now after fixing my PC!!!

Currently topping League Two with Barnet and into round 3 of the FA Cup against Southampton, now playing Newcastle in the league cup, first half gone and still 0-0!!!

Hoping to keep with Barnet and get them into the Prem!!! (looking good for promotion this season so far!)

Im bored of my long term save now.

Been with Tamworth/A.C. Milan/Barcelona. Currently in the year 2022, spent the last six seasons with Barcelona. All regens mainly now, but i like there to be some real players in there.

Any ideas on what kinda save now? Thinking about the villa.

Do Chelsea fall away dramatically after about 4-5 seasons on everybodys game? I've only actually got through one game on this, but Chelsea have finished 8th and 11th last 2 years now in 2017, and they're 16th 8 games in this season.

Won it three times in a row on my game, but haven't won it in the last 5 seasons, but finished top 4 every time.

Just beat Blackburn in the FA Cup final, 95th minute penalty :D

Always happens.

Started one as Villa just, sorta hit a wall with my Tamworth save.

Spent like 46m, 28m worth out.

Cheekily asked them to sign Baines and Van Der Wiel for me and they did! 19m for both, not too bad. Diame (5m), Mbiwa (10m), Pieters (2m), Mario(1.8m), Kadlec (1m), Romaric (4.5m) and Niakhaichyk (1.2m) all in aswell.

Outs: Daniel Johnson (400k), Salifou (550k), Ashley Young (11.75m), Luke Young (1.9m), Beye (loan), Heskey (free), Warnock (5m), King Carlos (4m), Petrov (2m) and Reo-Coker (2.5m). Taken 100k off the wage bill too, just over 800k p/w.

Starting XI: Friedel, VDW, Dunne, Mbiwa, Baines, Niakhaichyk, Diame, Romaric, Downing, Gabby, Bent.

Â