Barry Bannan

villianusa

lmao - the Swansea fans are already just as fed up of Con as we are of him. 2 days is all it took!

I think they're more fed up with the ones who carried their obsession with Con over to their board to slate him.   Ironic that with all the folks on here labeling Con a joke, it's not him that comes across as the biggest joke on the Swans board...

• Like 1

Even though he's the only one they are telling to "bore off"...

I don't think any Villans should go posting over there anymore... it has been very amusing, but anymore will just be cringe worthy. Besides, he'll probably end up signing for Palace not Swansea.

I don't think any Villans should go posting over there anymore... it has been very amusing, but anymore will just be cringe worthy. Besides, he'll probably end up signing for Palace not Swansea.

The "thinking fan" says something like this though -

The more Villa fans slag him off the more interested I become. Seems to follow the pattern of exactly the type of player who does well here.

when will we learn that how players fare at other clubs is generally irrelevant

Ian05

Imagine how we'd feel if several Swansea fans were on our board arguing with each other?

We'd think they were morons.

• Like 1

This is my favourite quote from the Swansea thread:

"Other fans, like me, and I'm not the only one, only grudgingly accept we have to sell him because we think he has such great potential, and of which his crossing accuracy is only one aspect."

This thread is **** hilarious - I'm sitting at work sniggering uncontrollably while getting odd looks from everyone else.

:crylaugh: Great to hear  Thevillanofoz - I hope you warn them all too, to duck next time a Bannan corner kick taken from right here in the UK comes crashes  through your Aussie works office windows. :)

Con will submit & forward all relevant hoof charts & heat maps to you accordingly, following it's orbit & trajectory, & you can also pass an accompanying .gif to your works gaffer so that you don't get fired & he can claim for all the damage on the insurance policy cover providing ofcourse that the loss assessor  doesn't get to realise it's all  a complete...........................Con! ;):):P .

Con will also claim wee Barry thought he was playing for Sydney FC and it was actually a brilliant piece of world class skill. 

This is my favourite quote from the Swansea thread:

"Other fans, like me, and I'm not the only one, only grudgingly accept we have to sell him because we think he has such great potential, and of which his crossing accuracy is only one aspect."

This thread is **** hilarious - I'm sitting at work sniggering uncontrollably while getting odd looks from everyone else.

:crylaugh: Great to hear  Thevillanofoz - I hope you warn them all too, to duck next time a Bannan corner kick taken from right here in the UK comes crashes  through your Aussie works office windows. :)

Con will submit & forward all relevant hoof charts & heat maps to you accordingly, following it's orbit & trajectory, & you can also pass an accompanying .gif to your works gaffer so that you don't get fired & he can claim for all the damage on the insurance policy cover providing ofcourse that the loss assessor  doesn't get to realise it's all  a complete...........................Con! ;):):P .

Con will also claim wee Barry thought he was playing for Sydney FC and it was actually a brilliant piece of world class skill. 

I wonder if the loss assessor will be CON-vinced by this further claim. Who knows, he may even gatecrash the Swansea message boards for further supporting evidence :P;)

• Like 1

Is it possible that the acquisition of Bannan will lead to Laudrup resigning? I've heard a story that the Swansea scouting team opperates seperately to the manager, and they can sign players without the managers say so.

Bit far fetched I think.

Is it possible that the acquisition of Bannan will lead to Laudrup resigning? I've heard a story that the Swansea scouting team opperates seperately to the manager, and they can sign players without the managers say so.

Bit far fetched I think.

I doubt Laudrup opposes the Bannan signing. He gets to choose between the players the British scouts put forward. He obviously thinks Bannan is the best of the alternatives.

Laudrup wants to bring in more expensive talent, rather than necessarily just cheap British. That is where the dispute, if any, is.

The "thinking fan" says something like this though -

The more Villa fans slag him off the more interested I become. Seems to follow the pattern of exactly the type of player who does well here.

when will we learn that how players fare at other clubs is generally irrelevant

Ian05

Do you have any stats to prove that he thinks more than the others? Or are you making stuff up to backup your own argument like you have been for 200 pages now.

Bit far fetched I think.

I doubt Laudrup opposes the Bannan signing. He gets to choose between the players the British scouts put forward. He obviously thinks Bannan is the best of the alternatives.

Laudrup wants to bring in more expensive talent, rather than necessarily just cheap British. That is where the dispute, if any, is.

Do you even know if Swansea are in for Bannan? Or are you making even more stuff up?

Edited by AstonMartin82

Laudrup : Ok Huw i won Swansea the cup last season and finished comfortably midtable i think its time we take the next step and bring in some quality signings to cement our place in the premier league

Huw : Michael i don't have much money to give you 

Laudrup : How much exactly

Huw : 5 million plus player sales 2 of which you must spend on Barry Bannan i have been told he is the Scottish Iniesta

Laudrup : What the ****

Huw : Do not take that tone with me

Laudrup : But Huw this is Barry Bannan were talking about we play nice football along the ground here not hoofed into the stand Hollywood style

Huw : I have seen the heat maps and the stats they do not lie

Laudrup : .......

• Like 2

Bit far fetched I think.

Ah so now you know Laudrup's thoughts as well as Lambert's.

• Like 1