Barry Bannan

villianusa

What?

It's a guitar forum. The link is right there. A guitar forum I have 4000 posts in the football thread this season. I haven't 'poured over' anything.

Edited by StefanAVFC

Posts from Scottish posters with no bearing either way (Aberdeen and Hearts fans) on another forum I frequent:

Bannan was Scotland's worst player

Yep, was abysmal.

Source: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=31542085#post100243

Are they wrong too?

You need to get out more...

Not particularly. I was asking them because it's a forum that I have more posts on and know the posters (seeing as I've been there 7 years)

It's not as if I went onto a new forum and signed up to ask.

Some people are just posting for effect.

Source (tanglewoodguit): http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/misc.php?do=whoposted&threadid=1543322

Edited by StefanAVFC

Fair enough, bodes well for the future then. Lets hope he can kick on from his performances for Scotland and play more of a role for us next season. Unfortunately I think Westwood is too similar to him and also a better player so it will be tough for him.

Strachan is strongly hinting that Bannan should find first team football. I doubt he will be at Villa next season, which is a shame for us. 

• Like 1

Posts from Scottish posters with no bearing either way (Aberdeen and Hearts fans) on another forum I frequent:

Bannan was Scotland's worst player

Yep, was abysmal.

Source: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=31542085#post100243

Are they wrong too?

You need to get out more...

Not particularly. I was asking them because it's a forum that I have more posts on and know the posters (seeing as I've been there 7 years)

It's not as if I went onto a new forum and signed up to ask.

Some people are just posting for effect.

Source (tanglewoodguit): http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/misc.php?do=whoposted&threadid=1543322

Just like you didn't go onto a Celtic forum and sign up to talk about Tonev?

Get a girlfriend buddy. Con's just saying Bannan played well, don't go trawling the internet to prove the bloke wrong.

You are scouring Scottish forums to point score over Con ?

Absolute wow

If you look at the guys post he has been a member there since 2006 and didn't put his views up... just posted Con's quote from this site.

All the fans that responded said Bannan was awful and their worst player. I thought the same.

But the commentator is obviously right and doesn't have to say only positive things live on air...  :rolleyes:

What?

1) I signed up on to the Celtic forum to try and organise a charity football match between us and Celtic. I used my account to talk to them about Tonev weeks later cause I thought I may as well. Heres that thread from 20th May: http://www.talkceltic.net/forum/showthread.php?t=133694

2) I've been on that forum for 7 years. I know the posters better than I know any of you. I'm friends IRL with a few of them. If I ask their opinion on something, I'll trust their answer. It's hardly 'trawling the internet'. It's asking a couple of Scottish friends.

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 1

What?

1) I signed up on to the Celtic forum to try and organise a charity football match between us and Celtic. I used my account to talk to them about Tonev weeks later cause I thought I may as well.

2) I've been on that forum for 7 years. I know the posters better than I know any of you. I'm friends IRL with a few of them. If I ask their opinion on something, I'll trust their answer. It's hardly 'trawling the internet'. It's asking a couple of Scottish friends.

Good friends are they? You ever actually met any of them? 

What?

1) I signed up on to the Celtic forum to try and organise a charity football match between us and Celtic. I used my account to talk to them about Tonev weeks later cause I thought I may as well.

What?

So you knock anyone who is a critic of Bannan but at least none of them get personal about him.

This post on the other hand is below the belt.

How childish of you.

What?

So you knock anyone who is a critic of Bannan but at least none of them get personal about him.

This post on the other hand is below the belt.

How childish of you.

Especially considering I answered his question in the post before :D

Edited by StefanAVFC

I wonder if he actually read your post at all Stef :P

Bannan's critics are now fighting amongst themselves. Job done.

Eh? He's still wank as ever! and we all know that

Tell me about it. I even specifically said 'another forum I frequent' and linked to the post so people could see I didn't post anything but Con's opinion. What I did was no different to asking another fan an opinion. Especially considering how long I've been there.

Anyway we're going off topic. Scottish fans think he's shit. Villa fans think he's shit. 

I didn't realise there was a competition over pro-Bannan and anti-Bannan opinions?

I just say it as I see it. If he ever performs well I'll say he performed well. You on the other hand witness him playing badly and come here stating he was excellent. This proves you are biased and I neutral.

• Like 2

I wonder if he actually read your post at all Stef :P

Eh? He's still wank as ever! and we all know that

Tell me about it. I even specifically said 'another forum I frequent' and linked to the post so people could see I didn't post anything but Con's opinion. What I did was no different to asking another fan an opinion. Especially considering how long I've been there.

Anyway we're going off topic. Scottish fans think he's shit. Villa fans think he's shit. 

I don't think he's shit.

I don't think he's wank.

Have you actually seen him play though? You've described his performance tonight as "a blinder" despite the fact you didn't even see it. Very strange. I don't think he's always completely wank either but I actually base my opinion on games I've watched.

• Like 3

I don't think he's wank.

Have you actually seen him play though? You've described his performance tonight as "a blinder" despite the fact you didn't even see it. Very strange. I don't think he's always completely wank either but I actually base my opinion on games I've watched.

Where did I say he had a blinder? I was being sarcastic in the post in the other thread. By all accounts he was poor tonight, I still don't think he's 'wank' or 'shit' though.

He's closer to 'wank' and 'shit' though than he is 'world class' and the 'best crosser in the world'. 

Edited by Delphinho123

two things:

A) I think we're all getting excited over the Chelsea clip. Yes, the lad looks decent but everyone can have a blinder once in a while (See Bannan vs. Croatia..). I've heard good reports, lets just not get carried away

X) Does 'Richard' really know as much as you all think!? I like the fact there is an 'ITK' on the site but I haven't seen him post anything so far this window that no-one else could have posted. (I'll happily be proved wrong here)

UTV

Okore thread