Barry Bannan

villianusa

Still don't quite agree with the ''most gifted player ever to come through our ranks'' sentiments. I love his in-game attitude and confidence, but he still gives the ball away quite often and is prone to poor decision-making..... in my view anyway. No doubt though that he is one of our more technically talented players, although I'd suggest that's an indictment of our squad more than anything else.

I love his in-game attitude and confidence, but he still gives the ball away quite often and is prone to poor decision-making..... in my view anyway.

The upshot of which is that decision-making and effective distribution can be taught and improved upon, whereas (more often than not) a poor attitude cannot.

Park bench, bottle of sherry, shouting at pigeons ?

In a lonely car, spinning it's way towards the central reservation, amidst the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for what is good and pure and get smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me; Sir Barry Chicken Caesar.

SirDigbyChickenBannan.jpg

In a lonely car, spinning it's way towards the central reservation, amidst the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for what is good and pure and get smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me; Sir Barry Chicken Caesar.

That's a pretty niche Market you're going for there Gareth, particularly considering the number of people who actually watched it.

Never the less... Very funny indeed!

• 2 weeks later...
we need to show him love, stick him on a 6 year contract and build the team round him.

No we need to be tough, kick him up the backside, tell him he's been a silly boy and he now needs to knuckle down and show some appreciation for the excellent chance he has in front of him. If he works hard and improves then offer him the 6 year contract!

And I think in part this is how the club has dealt with him!

I also imagine that his Dad has given him a right good hiding!

Maybe the club could arrange for him to visit Luke McCormick in prison? Sort of a 'look where you could end up' type thing.

That is actually a very good idea if McCormick is ok with it.

Was it Alex Rae the club had in a couple of weeks ago to talk about booze addiction?

It seems we do act professionally in these instances.

That's a pretty niche Market you're going for there Gareth, particularly considering the number of people who actually watched it.

Never the less... Very funny indeed!

This is genius. Can we have a regular comic strip in this fashion please?

Maybe the club could arrange for him to visit Luke McCormick in prison? Sort of a 'look where you could end up' type thing.

That is actually a very good idea if McCormick is ok with it.

Was it Alex Rae the club had in a couple of weeks ago to talk about booze addiction?

It seems we do act professionally in these instances.

Mind you, there has been some bad publicity about McCormick having a cushy time in an open prison that has fantastic sports facilities, so maybe not such a terrifying thing for wee Barry.

Better perhaps that he talks to the parents of the two boys killed in the McCormick incident.

And has a look at this video clip