Barry Bannan

villianusa

bth_park-bench_848.jpg

SOS Con - SOS Con

Please send me a hoof chart , a Bannan .gif & some heat maps to keep me entertained in my new position on the old park bench.

I'm confined there until `Wee Barry` does one.

Many Thanks - Villa Revolution

ps - At least I know how Barry feels now :);)
Edited by villa-revolution

Bad news-

Barry Bannan: Move to Blackburn has fallen through

Sky Sports understand that Blackburn Rovers have pulled out of a deal for Barry Bannan.

Rovers had agreed a deal with Aston Villa for the Scotland international midfielder.

However, the 23-year-old has seen the move fail to materialise as Rovers failed to agree terms with the player's representatives.

Gary Bowyer had hoped to have Bannan signed and sealed ahead of Saturday's opening game of the season, despite issues with the deal.

However, the move has now collapsed as Blackburn and Bowyer look elsewhere.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11677/8849612/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Edited by Eastie

If true, this shows Bannan quite badly.

He thinks he's good, so go and be good somewhere, and then you'll become a star. Sit on your arse for another season earning more money, then earn less forever. clearing in the woods.

the terms not agreed were probably that of his agents pay off, from the wording of that report it looks like bannan was willing to go

football agents, the cancer of football

I really, really don't understand all the hatred for Bannan.  I think he's got some talent, probably not enough to make it with us, but it isn't for lack of effort that I can see when he plays. 

I really, really don't understand all the hatred for Bannan. I think he's got some talent, probably not enough to make it with us, but it isn't for lack of effort that I can see when he plays.

Con created this mess. Stating he was the best player in the league made the whole population over compensate.

He is probably a Championship level player. Not hated for that... just hated for putting opponents through on goal more often than his own players.

I think the hatred is just people reached a point of being fed up of watching such shit performances.

Heskey got the same and so have previous managers and players.

It's not some big anti Bannan movement. It just reaches a point where you can't stand seeing that player associated your club.