Barry Bannan

villianusa

Bannan moving is good for both parties. Bannan will be a very handy player for Blackburn and we get a bit of money for him. I always liked Bannan and thought the criticism on this thread is incredibly harsh. He wasn't that bad at all last year he was at worst mediocre.

• Like 2

He wasn't that bad at all last year he was at worst mediocre.

He was piss poor.

Was he? He was piss poor against Liverpool but in the grand scheme of things he wasn't piss poor. I'd go as far to say that he was no worse than Delph throughout the season.

He was piss poor.

Was he? He was piss poor against Liverpool but in the grand scheme of things he wasn't piss poor. I'd go as far to say that he was no worse than Delph throughout the season.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but we must have been watching different games. Delph was very good in the second part of the season.

He was piss poor.

I won't go into detail but he's a creative midfielder who amassed an incredible one assist and no goals all season. In addition to failing to fulfil his primary purpose he also fairly regularly gave away possession unnecessarily, got dribbled around, failed to pressure players with the ball and seemed to take being dropped very poorly.

What reason would you suggest for why Delph is seemingly integral to PL's plans and Bannan is being sold to the first bidder? Has he lost the plot or what?

He was piss poor.

You say what now?