Gone: Downing shows real loyalty to us

andykeenan

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the past few weeks it's been a matter of when rather than if so it's not a big surprise.

A very good player who has impressed me at Villa but just a typical footballer who wants more money and to play for the big boys.

I'm now completely of the opinion that we will never ever be better than a top six side (at most) unless we get some cuntish sheik here. Since Man City became mega rich the Premier League has become way to difficult for Villa to compete in it.

It's always been about money but no you haven't got a fat chance of doing anything special if you aren't absolutely filthy rich.

One winger left. We can't possibly go in to one season with Albrighton + N'Zogbia/Mcgeady (especially Aiden).

Surely we now need to sign two?

Depends, we may play a narrow formation like Chelsea, then we would only need one. Like Malouda for them!

As long as we reinvest all of the money, and we get the right type of player then it's no big deal, we're much better off having players who don't want out. I just hope that's the case as if we don't use all the Downing and all the Young money it's gonna be a long season.

I await the no ambition posts though, even if we use all the money despite this happening all over Europe to teams such as Udinese who grown a huge amount because of it. Although the difference there is they have a brilliant system, I'm not sure ours is anywhere close. It's now up to us to develop into a club who has a good scouting system, who has a model in which players don't have total power and finally to stop paying over the odds for average players.

One winger left. We can't possibly go in to one season with Albrighton + N'Zogbia/Mcgeady (especially Aiden).

At the moment I would be happy with one good winger (N'Zogbia, Johnson or Shaqiri for example) and one average winger (SWP or McGeady for example). Then at least we would have a bit of strength there...

So we sell some bottle job winger who doesn't want to play for us.and half of VT pisses on their girly little knickers. FFS people.

There are 6 weeks of the window left. If at the end of.those 6 weeks we have the same squad with no additions by all means moan, **** it, I'll join you. Until such time keep calm and carry on.

Tis a fair point.

Depends, we may play a narrow formation like Chelsea, then we would only need one. Like Malouda for them!

Is it a little too easy to say that we have lost two of our best attacking players whilst having AMcL (the defensive guy!) is in charge. I know it's never that simple, but it's an easy jump.

£20M? Good price. He's not irreplaceable.

I wish people will stop saying this shit.

No player of the same quality is going to want jion our circus after seeing what we have become over the last few monthes.

The Aiden Mcgeedies of this world are as good as its going to get from now on....

Randy is fcuking raping our club :twisted:

Liverpool is not a better or bigger club than Villa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What did they win last season??? They are not in the Champions League!!!!!!!!!!! F U Downing!

18 League titles

5 European Cups

Bigger international profile

Bigger media profile.

More money.

I'm sorry but they just ARE a bigger club. There is no argument here.

Forget the history! Now the best players go to Man City. Is Villa still bigger because we have won more in our history? The Villa brand was going all well with MON...but after him it has been downhill....

See ya Downing you absolute tosser. :evil: Really really hope Liverpool do crap under King Kenny . Mickey Bloody Quinn will be milking it for all it's worth tomorrow morning too

no thanks to SWP/McGeady... I am convinced McGeady delayed his move to SM because he was holding out for a move to Villa, I have never been impressed so no thanks.

SWP is the definition of average... We really need to spend big on replacements to show we atleast have ambition to stand still let alone aim for Europa league/CL.

Liverpool is not a better or bigger club than Villa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What did they win last season??? They are not in the Champions League!!!!!!!!!!! F U Downing!

18 League titles

5 European Cups

Bigger media profile.

More money.

Forget the history! Now the best players go to Man City. Is Villa still bigger because we have won more in our history? The Villa brand was going all well with MON...but after him it has been downhill....

:bang::bonk::bang::bonk::bang::bonk:

Surely on a windup?

No, are you?

18 League titles

5 European Cups

Bigger media profile.

More money.

:bang::bonk::bang::bonk::bang::bonk:

Go support Liverpool then. :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

Â