The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Did genuinely seem with a couple of crosses that he couldn't generate the power to put a good cross in due to his more slight frame, but he can work on that. Looked a real threat. Does he actually wear shin pads or does he just wear them really low? Hard to tell.

This sounds like I admire a mans body too much but here goes.

Did you see the size of his leg muscles? Did you see the whip on his shot? The kid is an athlete. I don't think he struggles to kick the ball hard.

Yeah that's bollocks i can hit a corner into the box piece of cake and have done since i was 15. All I've ever done was kick a ball about with my mates too. 

Fair play to the lad. Came on and made a difference to an otherwise awful performance.

At this stage, he's definately worth a starting slot however, I'm yet to see anything more promising than we did with someone like albrighton when he's come on in the past and added a bit of 'life'.

I think he has a lot more about him than Albrighton ever did at this stage. Not sure how he'll go but he is definitely worth a starting slot above the likes of Weimann and N'Zogbia.

Wel have to agree to disagree, but iirc, people were almost not bothered by youngs departure because of the impact albrighton had for his first half a season or so. Perhaps a bit older than jack and had better players around him but I'd argue albrighton did a hell of a lot more in his first few games than jack has.

Yeah I was too Doug. I do not know specifically but there were genuinely people saying we would be perhaps better off given Albrighton/Downing's form. 

It wasn't a crazy shout at the time as Albrighton had done well, but it wasn't an opinion that lasted very long. And it certainly looks crazy now. I'm not putting Jack down btw, thought he did well yesterday but it shouldn't be ignored that he stood out in an abysmal team performance in terms of attacking.

Yes Albrighton made a bigger impact than Grealish when he started but he didn't go on and improve. Hopefully Grealish will develop as a player and become a far better player than Albrighton. 

Did he?

Only when he started a game, Grealish hasn't had more than 20-30 mins so far in the prem?

Maybe one cup start but the whole team was gash then.

• Like 1

Albrighton had a sensational start. The game against West Ham we won 3-0 he was brilliant. Grealish hasn't been given the game time yet and he's 2 years younger than Albrighton was but nobody can take away what Albrighton was like when he first broke into the first team

Albrighton had a sensational start. The game against West Ham we won 3-0 he was brilliant. Grealish hasn't been given the game time yet and he's 2 years younger than Albrighton was but nobody can take away what Albrighton was like when he first broke into the first team

Still no idea why we let him go, and kept Gardener instead which is working out well

Edited by VillanousOne

Did genuinely seem with a couple of crosses that he couldn't generate the power to put a good cross in due to his more slight frame, but he can work on that. Looked a real threat. Does he actually wear shin pads or does he just wear them really low? Hard to tell.

Did you see the size of his leg muscles? Did you see the whip on his shot? The kid is an athlete. I don't think he struggles to kick the ball hard.

Yeah that's bollocks i can hit a corner into the box piece of cake and have done since i was 15. All I've ever done was kick a ball about with my mates too. 

You unattached mate?

Get down to bodymoor heath son. Show him how it's done and get yourself a contract.

• Like 1

Still no idea why we let him go, and kept Gardener instead which is working out well

Albrighton is hardly been brilliant at Leicester

Albrighton is hardly been brilliant at Leicester

..and Gardner had no other options so had signed on for relative peanuts.

Albrighton, by all accounts, got a massive contract from Leicester so good luck to him.

He was below average at best.

Â