The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Interesting insight Kevan. Should the manager of another club be discussing OUR players future with the players parents/agents without permission?

Edited by Eames

Interesting insight Kevan. Should the manager of another club be discussing OUR players future with the players parents without permission?

Players agent.

But yeah, if that's not tapping up then I've absolutely no idea what constitutes tapping up.

Interesting insight Kevan. Should the manager of another club be discussing OUR players future with the players parents without permission?

Players agent.

But yeah, if that's not tapping up then I've absolutely no idea what constitutes tapping up.

Nononono Peterborough have shown an interest in both a permanent transfer AND loan.

The transfer enquiry was rejected.

The loan bid was accepted and talks were made between jacks agent and Darren Ferguson. Nothing has been said from either partys since.

Tbh I only replied to peterboroughs chairman because I didnt want to look like I was making up a story that peterbrough were interested.

But yeah thats the jist of it all.

We signed westwood and lowton for what they were doing at that level so i don't see why not. He's clearly starting to stand out at that level which is what you would expect.

Surely having him in the first team squad and making a few appearances off the bench would be good for him.

they both ahd about 100 1st team appearances each before we signed them and one was even captain. best let him develop out of limelight without the ridiculous expectations of our fans

Players agent.

Nononono Peterborough have shown an interest in both a permanent transfer AND loan.

The loan bid was accepted and talks were made between jacks agent and Darren Ferguson. Nothing has been said from either partys since.

Tbh I only replied to peterboroughs chairman because I didnt want to look like I was making up a story that peterbrough were interested.

Take it was Darragh MacAnthony?

Interesting to see peterboroughs chairman deny the fact hes been interested in Jack.

He enquired about him both on loan and for transfer but lambert rejected the transfer.

So much so, Darren Ferguson had a conversation with my dad over the phone expressing his interest.

Daddy Ferguson pulling the strings?

Players agent.

Take it was Darragh MacAnthony?

Yep, it somehow managed to start a 'hate grealishs brother' campaign all over twitter. Not so sure how when in reality all ive done is tried to be as honest as I can with all sets of fans. Ah well, cant please everyone.

Surely kevan, macanthony has been tapping up your brother via your father ?

It seems case to me, what has club said about it? Or have I missed something ?

Someone on Facebook forums reckons that arsenal and man city are watching jack and might bid for him.. I know all big guns wanted him at 15 before signed deal at villa. Have you heard anything about this mate ?

Someone on Facebook forums reckons that arsenal and man city are watching jack and might bid for him.. I know all big guns wanted him at 15 before signed deal at villa. Have you heard anything about this mate ?

Ive already posted it what happened mate. The club had a bid accepted first then they spoke to jacks agent (my dad). There was nothing wrong with their approach.

And he was linked to arsenal and united in the paper not long ago but nothing concrete. The thing is, if jack were looking for a move away from villa there would probably be a host of clubs interested. But we've never had any real approaches because agents/scouts know that we are more than happy at villa.

• Like 3

Ive already posted it what happened mate. The club had a bid accepted first then they spoke to jacks agent (my dad). There was nothing wrong with their approach.

And he was linked to arsenal and united in the paper not long ago but nothing concrete. The thing is, if jack were looking for a move away from villa there would probably be a host of clubs interested. But we've never had any real approaches because agents/scouts know that we are more than happy at villa.

Not to mention... That... Even if a big club wanted Jack.. He'd still want to stay with Villa.. Right?!? :( :( We don't want another Dan Crowley... Please Kev, tell us he's here forever!!

:D

big fan of jack, as is my son, who has his shirt up on the wall here in hk... he ripped it up out here in may at the soccer sevens - head and shoulders above the rest of the players on show... great to hear he's found hs feet and is doing great...

fwiw, in my opinion, if jack is staying out on loan then it makes sense for him to keep playing in a squad where he is performing well and is now an integral part of the team... he has done the hard work in persuading manager, players and fans that he deserves to be there - let him keep going and hopefully by the end of the season we'll be hearing similar things to other young players carving out reputations for themselves in the lower leagues...

in a game where confidence is so important, it sounds like he's playing with buckets of it at the moment... perhaps we should benteke and weimann there for a couple of weeks... as far as making the leap up to the premier league from there, it didn't hold back messrs lowton and westwood...

Â