The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

6 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

Says who?

4 minutes ago, sne said:

Some Fairy apparently

well tbh 6 weeks ago it was done, **** knows after covid. 

our owners said they wouldn’t stand in his way although they wanted market value £70-80m. 2 years left on contract probably relegated. 
United offer him 5 years around £155k p/w and it’s all done.  

Other bits to it but I show my hand if I say how I know. 

Take this P lads I don’t care, personally I’m gutted but that’s the situation. 

20 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

If he's done wrong. Yes definetly. He's without a doubt my favourite player of the last decade or so, I'd much rather it turn out to be nothing at all. 

But it doesn't look like it. I think its daft and something primary school kids do, to just deflect things because he plays for my favourite team. 

Im with you fella! I hope all this and the stuff ive posted turns out to be complete shit, i genuinely do. He is the best player ive seen at Villa in my lifetime and potentially one the best ever to play for us. I just dont see it being a prang though at this stage. Why the hell would he leave if it was just a prang? Police would have turned up quick chat, maybe a breatherlizer (common practice after an accident) and see you later. It makes no sense to leave his details and bugger off with the window of the car wide open. The word panic comes to mind, coupled with the things i have been told over the years suggests its not above board. More than happy to be proven absolutely wrong here of course!

Edited by leighavfc

8 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

The mirror reporting that Mcormack owns the flat where Grealish was standing outside. 

Just there for a training session I'd imagine. Ross always seemed one for keeping his physical fitness up

Posted this not long after it happened. him and tony capaldi were with McCormack last night 

5 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

our owners said they wouldn’t stand in his way although they wanted market value £70-80m. 2 years left on contract probably relegated. 

Is it a Hairy Hand?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, leighavfc said:

Posted this not long after it happened. him and tony capaldi were with McCormack last night 

Capaldi played at cardiff with Mcormack so this would explain the strange link between the two. 

• Like 1

Just now, DCJonah said:

Capaldi played at cardiff with Mcormack so this would explain the strange link between the two. 

Yep knows Bannan too, is from Sutton i think as well.  group of lads my brother drinks with know Capaldi well. This is where im getting my info from!

Just now, DCJonah said:

He left his £80,000 car with the window down. 

Does that sound like the actions of someone who had an innocent accident, exchanged insurance information and walked off after doing the right thing. 

Exactly....Panic mode!!!

25 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

If Grealish Moves to Man United  - Ill give you  £100 if not you send me £100 - bet expires End July 2021

Edited by Corleone

I think you’re forgetting he’s a down to earth local lad and he’s a multi millionaire. 
He’s basically shagging & partying  his way around the local area, it’s all on a plate and there’s nobody is there to tell him no. Lads are you not local do you not here the stories? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

I think you’re forgetting he’s a down to earth local lad and he’s a multi millionaire. 
He’s basically shagging & partying  his way around the local area, it’s all on a plate and there’s nobody is there to tell him no. Lads are you not local do you not here the stories? 

Key word being "stories" 

6 minutes ago, Corleone said:

If Grealish Moves to Man United  - Ill give you  £100 if not you send me £100 - bet expires End July 2021

You sure? I’m game but make it the end of next summer’s transfer window so 1st sept 2021 or whatever it pans out as, if that’s what the deadline is. I’d have took this on this summers window had the dates not all got shifted due to Covid. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

You sure? I’m game but make it the end of next summer’s transfer window so 1st sept 2021 or whatever it pans out as, if that’s what the deadline is. I’d have took this on this summers window had the dates not all got shifted due to Covid. 

👍 - whatever the deadline is next year (Summer) - i dont see it myself - i Think he will leave, but not to Man United. however, it sounds like you have some inside info so enjoy your £100

Edited by Corleone
  • Like 1

Â