Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Cant get in to BReaking Bad have too much TV still to watch :/

I reckon that means you gave up episode 2? Its the only dodgy one out of the first two seaons.

If you didn't like episode 1 - a) you're freaky B) don't bother to watch any more

No no, ive never watched it.. I just meant I shouldnt really be attempting to get into any more TV Shows but I keep hearing its very good.

Treme is like the wire IMO takes 2/3 episodes to get your head round exactly what it is but fro

then on it's very good

game of thrones was brilliant again as was bored to death which has really grown on me, ted danson after being brilliant in damages is possibly even better

JJ Abrams (Lost, Alias, Latest Star Trek, Fringe) + Jonathon Nolan (Dark Knight, Memento, Dark Knight Rises) making a new TV show about a CIA agent presume dead + a partner try to stop crimes before they happen.

Lost + Dark Knight + Minority Report = Good times.

It's called Person of Interest.

Also has one coming out called Alcatraz which has a 4400/Fringe vibe too it.

Don't know if it has already been mentioned but Happy Endings is very good, and the casting of Elisha Cuthbert makes it even better.:thumb:

IMDb

Was thinking of giving this show a go, how would you describe the humor of the show?

i finished breaking bad last night, ended well, like i said i struggled with it, probably taken me 2 months to watch it, tuco is a good character and walt moving that little closer to the edge can only be a good thing

JJ Abrams (Lost, Alias, Latest Star Trek, Fringe) + Jonathon Nolan (Dark Knight, Memento, Dark Knight Rises) making a new TV show about a CIA agent presume dead + a partner try to stop crimes before they happen.

Lost + Dark Knight + Minority Report = Good times.

It's called Person of Interest.

Thankyou for bringing this to my attention. It sounds sick

I mean, come on guys - Songs of Praise, Heartbeat, Miranda, Loose Women, Last of the Summer Wine, Countryfile, Gardner's World, Antiques Roadshow, Alan Titchmarsh Show...

I mean, come on guys - Songs of Praise, Heartbeat, Miranda, Loose Women, Last of the Summer Wine, Countryfile, Gardner's World, Antiques Roadshow, Alan Titchmarsh Show...

On loop, forever and ever.

THAT is my hell.

Teapot shows, basically. :winkold:

And what the fudge are YOU doing watching Songs of Praise. :shock:

I don't. :lol:

I don't. :lol:

Yeah , yeah.....busted :winkold:

I hadn't realised Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle was back on, watched tonights earlier. It's fantastic. Stewart Lee, Armando Ianucci and Chris Morris on the same project is never likely to go wrong.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b011cl8w/Stewart_Lees_Comedy_Vehicle_Series_2_Charity/

Anyone know where I can watch the first two?

I hadn't realised Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle was back on, watched tonights earlier. It's fantastic. Stewart Lee, Armando Ianucci and Chris Morris on the same project is never likely to go wrong.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b011cl8w/Stewart_Lees_Comedy_Vehicle_Series_2_Charity/

Anyone know where I can watch the first two?

Err, also iplayer?

Â