Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Love/Hate

Really enjoying it!

It gets better with each season too.

thought 1st season myselt was a bit bland, 2 and 3 are  better. Robert Sheehan is not an actor that can play a gangster   :bang:

Love/Hate

Really enjoying it!

It gets better with each season too.

thought 1st season myselt was a bit bland, 2 and 3 are  better. Robert Sheehan is not an actor that can play a gangster   :bang:

Yeah I thought he was quite out of place at first. But he's a bit of a pussy in the series still so it's not too bad. Though, i'm only on series 2.

Holy Mary mother of Jaysus why has it taken me so long to watch Battlestar Galatica...

Battlestar-Galactica-battlestar-galactic

Without question the best tv show ever made. Not even a contest in my opinion. Watched it through 3 times so far.

Holy Mary mother of Jaysus why has it taken me so long to watch Battlestar Galatica...

Without question the best tv show ever made. Not even a contest in my opinion. Watched it through 3 times so far.

On that recommendation I shall start to watch it on netflix

On that recommendation I shall start to watch it on netflix

Seriously dark and at times depressing show. Very bleak. So keep that in mind. 

Is Battlestar Galatica similar to the Stargate stuff?

Chalk and cheese completely different the only similarity is they are both sci fi

Stargate Universe is probably the only vaguely similar thing to BSG

• Like 1

Watched first episode of Battlestar last night & I really liked it. So far only two things are letting it down. The use of the word 'frack' it's fracking annoying and the actress who plays the maverick type pilot who was also fracking annoying in 24.

I've done a number one & I've done a number two and now I really wanna do a number six......

Â