Summer 2010 Transfer Talk / Unfounded Speculation

bickster

He said he recommended two players according to a previous comment on here.

In his post match comments on Sunday, he said, "I've recommended one or two players whether they can get them in..."

Though Faulkner's statement would seem to suggest that, sensibly, the club aren't seeking to do business without a permanent manager (though perhaps that has left the way open for some 'reversible' business like loans either way).

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the mysterious Villa-Insider on Twitter we've had a loan bid for Keane rejected and anther loan enquiry for Chelsea left back Patrick van Aanholt currently being considered.

I assume if these are true they are players KM has recommended.

Its a big if though!

loan enquiry for Chelsea left back Patrick van Aanholt currently being considered.

We all know KMacD likes making model aeroplanes. Maybe he was heard shouting "I need PVA" from his office?

Its the best PVA related joke I could come up with under pressure.

K-Mac would be well aware of van Aanholt's abilities via the reserve league. He's a highly rated youngster. Good cover for Warnock and it would give Luke reassurance that he's not the second port of call for left back :D

I honestly would take back Darius Vassell on loan last minute, his in Birmingham atm with no club.

wtf

Desperate times, Don't tell me you haven't thought about it, he knows Villa too. :lol:

Might aswell get marcus allback...

:lol:

*sigh* 6 hours left until transfer window ends :|

I honestly would take back Darius Vassell on loan last minute, his in Birmingham atm with no club.

wtf

Desperate times, Don't tell me you haven't thought about it, he knows Villa too. :lol:

Might aswell get marcus allback...

:lol:

*sigh* 6 hours left until transfer window ends :|

what? we're in the transfer window?

This thread is as good as dead.

Look at those players moving before our eyes... Eidur Gudjohnson to Stoke, Hleb to Blues...

and has been for a while

Not only players moving before our eyes but also to clubs supposedly in a worse position than us both financially and in terms of ambition