Summer 2010 Transfer Talk / Unfounded Speculation

bickster

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never seen him.

Personally, I'd take Given. Don't think he commands his box amazingly well but it's also not terrible, he won't cost you many if any goals because of that reason really, but he will win you points with his shot stopping, be nice to have a keeper who can make saves which aren't just saves most keepers at any level can make. No offence to Friedel, he doesn't really make too many mistakes but he doesn't win us points at all.

Big Brad has been good for us but he is getting on.

Handanovic will go t oa really big club and has been linked with Arsenal for some time.

As for Begovic if stories today are true he is a word removed

Usual to see the back room staff move on once a manager has left. After all, most of the back room staff are there because of the manager, and will follow him around.

BUt ISM was brought in by DOL and from what I heard MON didnt really follow up his suggestions so strange he left with him

this is my understand also, ISM made several suggestions from the UK and from abroad but most of his suggestions were blanked, i'm sure ISM said as much or one of the ITK boys said as much 5 or 6 months ago, that ISM was getting highly pissed off with having a pretend job as he was not being listened to.

yeah that was me, played for ISM at Forest - and he actually left before MON went !!

Isiah Osbourne has this to say:

PRO IS CRACKING OFF 2 MARO SO HOLLA IF UR ON IT ..........BRING DRINKS AND FOOD BECAUSE THE CUPBOARDS ARE EMPTY

Not only can't he play football, but he can't speak English either?!

What is this all about man?

on talksport this morning ( i listen to it while i do my cardio, it is better than listening to traffic reports) it was in the rumours bit that klaas huntelaar is wanted by both spurzz and also villa but if we dont get a manager in place he would not sign for us.

just the normal rubbish speculation although i cant imagine defoe, crouch, keane and pavlchenko being happy which would either mean keane or pav are going

if we could sign someone of the stature of huntelaar then i doubt there would be a problem with empty seats which i bet causes some concern to the board.

getting klaas and given and selling brad friedel to fulham so that swartzer can go to arsenal and off loading heskey o the cheap SHOULD keep the payments levels reasonably simular to what they are now with the added bonus that we have a keeper for the next 3 years and a star player who would guarantee sales of shirts, season tickets and fll the ground out each game.

i can only dream.