England by one goal

England by two goals

England by three goals

No score draw

Score draw

USA by one goal

USA by two goals

USA by three goals

At the moment, I've ticked other. England 3-1 USA.

I'd change the poll something more like:

England by one goal

England by two goals

England by three goals

No score draw

Score draw

USA by one goal

USA by two goals

USA by three goals

At the moment, I've ticked other. England 3-1 USA.

Yeah, I know, I went back to edit it, but someone had responded already. Oh well.

I voted 1-1, but I really think it will be 2-0 England.

I don't think we are going to give England much of a match. So many of our key players are injured or had bad seasons/lack of playing time. Just looking at the back four that started at the Confed Cup, Demerit has been out most of the season, Onyewu has been out since October, Spector has been horrendous for West Ham and Bocanegra is the only one that has had a pretty good season. On top of that, one of our starting forwards nearly died in a car crash last October and will be lucky to be on the bench, and the other, Altidore had as many headbutts as goals in the Premier League. We just don't have any depth if players get hurt or are playing poorly.

The one area other than GK that I feel pretty good about is midfield, and England is still much better there than us.

2-0 England. I seem to recall it took them a while to get the break-through against T&T four years ago.

If by some miracle the US does win, I would really dread the embarrassing, over-the-top hype that ESPN would surely unleash on the American public to try and drive up the ratings for the rest of the tournament. Even if we got a result, it's still just a group stage game. Nothing to go overly ape-shit about.

Â