Jez

Lorik Cana left Sunderland for Galatasaray. A bit strange they let him go so easy as he was captain

I'm surprised but they've got Jordan Henderson, who I think will have a very good season and Cattermole, they're not short of midfield options

As well as Riveros who has looked very tidy for Paraguay over the last few weeks.

Genoa land Eduardo

Keeper makes Italian move

Genoa have completed the signing of Portugal goalkeeper Eduardo from Braga for an undisclosed fee.

The 27-year-old impressed at the World Cupwith Portugal conceding only one goal in the tournament as they crashed out to Spain in the last 16.

A number of clubs, including Arsenal were credited with an interest in the highly-rated shot-stopper, but Genoa have won the race for his signature.

"Genoa CFC announces it has acquired the sporting rights of Eduardo dos Reis Carvalho on a permanent basis from SC Braga," read a statement on Genoa's official website.

Eduardo replaces Italian goalkeeper Marco Amelia, who joined AC Milan last month on a one-year loan deal from Genoa.

Genoa have also announced the signing of Hungary international Gergely Rudolf from Debrecen.

The 25-year-old striker scored seven goals in 13 league appearances for Debrecen last season.

Chelsea have signed Tomas Kalas for £1.45m .. had better money options with Arsenal and Bayern but picked Chelsea .. strange choice that

How do you know he had better money options elsewhere?

I'm sure his agent did start skipping up and down the office when he heard what Chelsea were offering, he'd have played it cool and said "well we do have better financial offers but will mull this over"

Same reason that I know the fee was £1.45 m and not the £5m being reported :winkold:

-Nadir Belhadj is off to Al Sadd.

-Sporting Lisbon have bought Chiliean midfielder Jaime Valdés from Atalanta for around £2.5m.

-PSV Eindhoven have bought young Brazilian defender Marcelo Antônio Guedes Filho from Wisla Krakow.

-Werder Bremen are trialing two Peruvians; under-20 international Juan José Barros and full international Aldo Corzo.

It seems the arse wipes that own West Ham haven't got the message from West Brom or the cash to back up their interest in Dorrans, after being told to do one with their £4m bid a month or so ago they have returned with a £4.5m offer. What planet do those dildo peddling chimps live on?

Seriously why would West Brom sell their best player when they've just got promoted? Why would they be tempted by an extra £500k? Idiots.

Skysports.com understands West Ham have launched a new bid for highly-rated West Brom ace Graham Dorrans.

West Ham have made Dorrans one of their top transfer targets and they saw a £4million bid for the Scottish international turned down by West Brom at the back end of April.

Dorrans has established himself as one of the best young players in Britain after playing an instrumental role in West Brom's promotion to the Premier League last season.

The 23-year-old scored 18 goals from midfield and was named the club's player of the season as well as being included in the PFA Championship team of the year as reward for his successful campaign.

A number of other Premier League clubs are thought to be keen on the former Livingston man, but West Ham are determined to bring the skilful playmaker to Upton Park.

New Hammers boss Avram Grant is keen to rebuild the squad at Upton Park after they narrowly avoided relegation last season and the club are thought to have upped their offer to £4.5million for Dorrans.

West Brom are determined to keep hold of Dorrans as they prepare for life back in the top flight, but they could struggle to fend off a lucrative offer for a player they signed for a bargain £100,000 in 2008.

Here

Latest attempt is £5.5m. I think it's clear what game they're playing.

i think its great after the comments from Brady and co the other week about how we shouldnt bid for Parker as they dont want to sell and it just insettles clubs and players. I hope they keep bidding all summer in increments of 500k, get a bid accepted at the end for Dorrens say "No, why would i play for a slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag"

I notice West Ham are signing that Mexican Barera, i'd try and get Stanislas of them, young and can be developed into another Ashley in my opinion.

On Barrera, they are going to be paying him £50k a week apparently, so EFC pulled out (unsurprisingly).

Do they never learn?

On Cana, he wanted to go to be closer to his family as well as playing in Europe...added to he fact he supposedly has knee problems.

I notice West Ham are signing that Mexican Barera, i'd try and get Stanislas of them, young and can be developed into another Ashley in my opinion.

good shout that is, I think he's excellent, can't believe he hasn't had more opportunities at West Ham