Jez

santos' majority owner has said in an interview ganso will never play for them again after refusing to sign a new contract (his current deal last until 2015, they wanted to give him more money but he wanted a lot more money)

ganso has responded by saying they are more interested in the neymar project and overlook him

internacional are favourites to sign him, whether thats to play alongside oscar or replace him though, milan are meant to be sniffing around him

Milan are interested, buy Galliani keeps telling the press that they have finished in the transfer market now. He says that, but also says that they will go back into the market if they sell someone and replace that position.

However, Galliani is famous for buying marquee players towards the end of the window and Milan (among others) have watched Ganso alot.

Is it even possible to say Schurrle without adding a few more 'R's in there?

I certainly can't manage it.

Schurrrrrrrrle

Nope, you do have to roll your 'r' for at least 45 seconds. Either that, or you sound like you're making a terrible job of saying 'Shearer'.

Keita to Dalian is interesting. Saw them away at Beijing Gouan last month. Didn't recognise any players but I bet that won't be the case in a few years with the sort of players heading to the Chinese league. I was also suprised how good the atmosphere was.

Schürrle's a good player, imo. Leverkusen will be reluctant to let him go, although their chief executive did say that there had been negotiations. I reckon they were probably holding out for €30m.

That'd be an excellent return for Leverkuson, paid £6.5m 2 seasons ago, Shame Mainz didn't put in a sell on clause.

Mind you, I don't rate him as much as Reus, crazy that the Reus deal went ahead so uncontested.

Another point though, do chelsea need Hulk, Mata, Hazard, Marin and Schurrle.

It would have been an excellent deal. I also agree that Reus is the better player. I imagine that the transfer went 'uncontested' (as far as we know) because Dortmund got in there very early, and also they're his home town club (he was in the youth team for quite a while) and he's good friends with Mario Götze and a few of the other players. Plus, they're the champions after all, and have a few other young German internationals!