Jez

Bale has been up and down for the last year to be fair, Gylfi had a very consistent 6 months, and already had previously shown to be comfortably good enough against most Premier League opposition.

I really really rate him, gutted he's going to spurs, although as Harry's gone, I can already feel my hate for them dropping.

The 70k figure is ridiculous. It's pure fabrication from the Liverpool end. Since when did Levy start giving out contracts that size to young players on their first contract? It would be totally out of sync with the previous decade. Liverpool fasn have made up figures as they don't waht to think he rejected them for us. But I seriously doubt he did "reject" them in the way they might see it anyway. With Suarez and Gerrard he was hardly likely to start anyway, so probably chose us for the simple fact he'd play more. I've been following this on RAWK all week and none of them have really considered that he might not want to be a bench warmer and have instead decided to believe it's abut money, when a simple look at our accounts over the last decade would show that's hugley unlikely.
I didn't get it from a Liverpool fan. You're the one speculating here, not me :)

Oh and John Fleck joining Coventry from Club 12. That's a very good player for a League One side.

He used to be amazing on FM a few years ago.

Not really when you consider Morgan is a word removed

And to be fair I agree with him, really don't want him to join city on £250k a week but where else could he go?

I would be very suprised if he stays in England can see him going to Spain to Madrid or Barca

really don't want him to join city on £250k a week but where else could he go?

I was thinking this too.

Madrid/Barca don't need him.

City obviously have interest in him.

Serie A? with what is going on out there will he go there?

Could someone like Chelsea be interested?

Malaga? They are after a striker after all.

PSG?

Will be interesting and maybe the highlight of the transfer window.