Jez

and MON - wayne bridge and Sotirios Kyrgiakos

:lol:

just add collins and heskey and he's pulled off a blinder

Bridge is shocking. I've heard that Kyrgiakos is decent tbh, although can play as a striker, so no doubt we'll be seeing him become the new target man.

the guy on SSN said he was a great signing, can play upfront too so its a shrewd bit of business

he's such a great signing that liverpool got shot of him on the cheap to wolfsburg who getting shot of him after 6 months, he can play up front in the same way that collins can play up front when you are 1-0 down with 2 mins left and desperate

Just hope that after O'Neill's signings, those who wanted him back here should now hold their heads in shame.

I'm sure i read that if the season started when Mon got the job sunderland would be top of the league.

He might buy some average players but he often gets the best out of them.

Just hope that after O'Neill's signings, those who wanted him back here should now hold their heads in shame.

I'm sure i read that if the season started when Mon got the job sunderland would be top of the league.

Hold on tiger! He still has March to negotiate yet. We all know how bad he is in March! :winkold:

Hold on tiger! He still has March to negotiate yet. We all know how bad he is in March! :winkold:

this year he will be ok as Bruce didnt run them ragged for teh first 6 months of season

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...