Jez

Pavel Pogreynak however u spell has gone to Fulham. Seems his agent flogged him about to every club in the league given the interest in him. Been really poor whenever I've seen him in past but not managed to this season.

Hopefully he isn't that good anymore? As Fulham already have a super attack on their day.

MON set to sign Kevin Davies

No doubt a big fee and wages and lengthy contract are involved

Sound familiar ;-)

That really made me laugh. Kevin Davies? :lol: This is exactly why he'll never be a top manager. Surely he can do better than a 34-year old Kevin Davies?

MON set to sign Kevin Davies

No doubt a big fee and wages and lengthy contract are involved

Sound familiar ;-)

That really made me laugh. Kevin Davies? :lol: This is exactly why he'll never be a top manager. Surely he can do better than a 34-year old Kevin Davies?

Yep Heskey, please take him off our wage bill Martin.

Luke Birmingham on text, via 81111: "I've heard James Collins going to Sunderland for £3m with Craig Gardner going back to Villa in exchange. Also Heskey on O'Neill's radar if Kevin Davies deal falls through.

HAHA we can wish :P

Pogrebnyak could be very good if he's still the player he was when Spurs stupidly went for his backup in the national side, Pavlyuchenko. Pog was scoring all the goals, Pog got injured, Pav stepped in and did OK for a short while and Spurs nicked him and have probably regretted it ever since :)

Pogrebnyak could be very good if he's still the player he was when Spurs stupidly went for his backup in the national side, Pavlyuchenko.

Pogrebnyak's performances (or lack thereof) over the last few seasons, weighed against Pavlyuchenko's there isn't much difference. I might even go as far to say Spurs did in fact opt for the marginally superior player, but one could posit that - as Pav's surrounded by better players at Spurs (certainly since VfB lost the likes of Khedira, Hilbert et al) - perhaps his record should stand out by some distance over Pogrebnyak's.

Their records are eerily similar though. They both play second fiddle for the most part, they both enjoyed their most successful campaigns in 10/11 and they have both made crucial contributions to their respective teams' recent Champion's League endeavours.

Pogrebnyak could be very good if he's still the player he was when Spurs stupidly went for his backup in the national side, Pavlyuchenko.

Pogrebnyak's performances (or lack thereof) over the last few seasons, weighed against Pavlyuchenko's there isn't much difference. I might even go as far to say Spurs did in fact opt for the marginally superior player, but one could posit that - as Pav's surrounded by better players at Spurs (certainly since VfB lost the likes of Khedira, Hilbert et al) - perhaps his record should stand out by some distance over Pogrebnyak's.

Their records are eerily similar though. They both play second fiddle for the most part, they both enjoyed their most successful campaigns in 10/11 and they have both made crucial contributions to their respective teams' recent Champion's League endeavours.

alwasy felt Kerzhakov was better than both but made a bad move to Spain