Jez

Spurs want Berahino....

I rate him, indeed I said last season in two years time he'd be better than Harry Kane as long as he sorts his attitude out (think Pulis at this stage of his career has been good for him) so ironic they could be playing alongside each other soon.

Spurs certainly need some more strikers seeing as they might actually get shot of Adebayor and Soldado this summer. Surprised they're not in for Austin aswell.

We should put a 20m bid in, i reckon hed sign purely to work with Sherwood
20m...for Berahino?

Okay...

You think he would go for less? Young English CF with a good goal scoring record, 20m is the minimum

Spurs want Berahino....

I rate him, indeed I said last season in two years time he'd be better than Harry Kane as long as he sorts his attitude out (think Pulis at this stage of his career has been good for him) so ironic they could be playing alongside each other soon.

Spurs certainly need some more strikers seeing as they might actually get shot of Adebayor and Soldado this summer. Surprised they're not in for Austin aswell.

We should put a 20m bid in, i reckon hed sign purely to work with Sherwood
20m...for Berahino?

Okay...

You think he would go for less? Young English CF with a good goal scoring record, 20m is the minimum

Maybe not but I wouldn't touch him at that. His ability to perform to that fee and his attitude is suspect.

Shows how much a public persona can differ from a real personality. Because he comes across as an absolute bell.

I've also met Berahino a few times (and not through going up to him and introducing myself like a fan) and can confirm that your suspicions are correct, he is an absolute bell. The biggest.

I wouldn't be buying Berahino even if we could.

Disagree, more long term potential than Harry Kane imo.

The boy can be something special if he keeps his head screwed on.

Sometimes it isn't about potential though. He has already got sacked off by one club for his attitude. Pulis has alluded several times how the kid needs 'guidance'

As a player he has got it, he is a good finisher but I just have a feeling he will get a big move and down tools.

Cant wait for this season to start. seems redic difficult to predict anybody league position (apart from liverpool finishing 5th).

Title challenge is just going to be awesome. Literally no idea whos going to win and all of the top 4 could win it. Am i missing something with city? The only good signing has been sterling hasnt it? And why havent they got a new manager this year (guess there is nobody really about apart from Ancelotti)? Thought they would be splashing the cash a lot more. Even united team/depth is looking pretty awesome. One or two more signings is needed (well the back four)

DDG
Valencia

Smalling

Jones

Shaw

Carrick

Schnederlin
Memphis

Mata

Young
Rooney

GK
Rojo
Di Maria
Blind
Schweinsteiger
Hererra
Fellaini
---
Januzaj
Wilson
Hernandez
Rafael
Evans

Add the fact that quite a few teams are spending "big" now. As cliche as the saying is...but think anybody can beat anybody this year even more than previously

Edited by gharperr

Shows how much a public persona can differ from a real personality. Because he comes across as an absolute bell.

I've also met Berahino a few times (and not through going up to him and introducing myself like a fan) and can confirm that your suspicions are correct, he is an absolute bell. The biggest.
How do you know him? Im in his friend circle so see him alot when all the boys meet up. Hes not a bell at all, down to earth lad and does ALOT for charity

How do you know him? Im in his friend circle so see him alot when all the boys meet up. Hes not a bell at all, down to earth lad and does ALOT for charity

Only through work, but always seems very arrogant. I can appreciate that I shouldn't judge a book by its cover though, fair enough if you know him well and is a good guy.

• Like 1

hurrikane is legit good. Volkaneo > berahino.

Kane will be playing in the C.L in one or two years.

We'll see, Kane looked a total mug in the under 21 tournament so I'm not convinced he'll be scoring 20 goals a season compulsory over the next few seasons.

I'd be very wary about splashing large amounts of cash on anyone who has only done it for a season, plenty of people have been burnt by 'one season wonders'. In regards to Kane, personally I don't think him being a success is guaranteed at all and I think that he'll actually struggle this season but we'll see.

Cant wait for this season to start. seems redic difficult to predict anybody league position (apart from liverpool finishing 5th).

Title challenge is just going to be awesome. Literally no idea whos going to win and all of the top 4 could win it. Am i missing something with city? The only good signing has been sterling hasnt it? And why havent they got a new manager this year (guess there is nobody really about apart from Ancelotti)? Thought they would be splashing the cash a lot more. Even united team/depth is looking pretty awesome. One or two more signings is needed (well the back four)

Might sound harsh or be my age (grumpy old man syndrome) but I couldn't care less about the title race anymore. Its a closed shop and only a select few will ever win the league again. 

• Like 2

Mbemba to Newcastle - farcial that they are going ahead with it despite no-one, including the player, knowing how old he is! 

Mbemba to Newcastle - farcial that they are going ahead with it despite no-one, including the player, knowing how old he is! 

Have you seen their defence, his age doesnt matter as Jack Charlton could walk into that defence