Jez

Robbie Keane - Reigning MLS MVP 

Gyasi Zardes - Young talented Striker/Winger who managed to score 20+ goals last season

Dos Santos - Mexican international with a good European Pedigree

Juninho - Talent Brazilian midfielder who has one hell of a shot. Considered one of the best CMs in the MLS

Gerrard - Older, but still talented and obviously has a ton of experience 

Lleglet - former West Ham youth talent whose career stuttered when he got a year long injury and is now doing fantastic in the MLS

Rogers - Former USA international who is now playing full back and has established himself as arguably the best LB in the league

Delagarza - Very solid MLS centerback who helped LA set a record for least goals conceded in a season

Gonzalez - MLS Cup MVP, USA international, Reigning defender of the year (won this multiple times), and has been named to the best MLS XI every season

Gargan - Solid veteran player

Penedo - Panama's starting keeper who was voted best keeper of the 2013 Gold Cup

Honestly that Galaxy team could probably survive in the premier league. Problem with the MLS though is the salary cap stops a lot of clubs from having good depth. 

Yep, that team would get relegated.  MLS football has come far since the likes of Rohan RIcketts and Chris Burchill but aside from one of two stand out players there is still a long way to go.

Good to see though, and I do enjoy watching it and seeing how some of the old English boys get on, Luke Moore, Giles Barnes, Nige etc.

Just hope it continues to progress and the bubble doesn't burst

• Like 1

gio dos santos signed for la galaxy

Just seen that, another quality player in his prime going to the MLS.

Quality might be pushing it, I think he has a decent 6 months in his whole career.

His stats were pretty good for Villareal over the last 18 months were they not?

Yeah he failed at Spurs but he's bounced back pretty strongly in Spain.

I'd hate to be a Sunderland fan

They always sign these pensioners at the twilight of their careers

Give me the young and hungry routine instead any day of the week

4 year deal for Kaboul. He has barely played in the past 3 years. After Brown and O'Shea and Coates..I just cannot fathom it.

Real Madrid replaced Casillas with Casilla.........

Seriously any good? Seems they've given up trying to sign De Gea as they don't want to lose Sergio Ramos so will get him on a free next season and just use stop gaps until then.

gio dos santos signed for la galaxy

Just seen that, another quality player in his prime going to the MLS.

Quality might be pushing it, I think he has a decent 6 months in his whole career.

I think he's quite shit to be perfectly honest

I seem to recall a certain Spurs fan on here trying to tell me Do Santos was one of the best young players in the world. :)

• Like 3

Is John Stones really that good?

The game end of last season when we won 3-2, he just looked another Phil Jones to me, loads of hype but when you break down his game he's really nothing special so bit bemused all the top 4 are after him.

I like Barkley though, poor season no question but plenty for top clubs to work with there.

he looks decent in the right situation, he is no Cahill for me but he is a decent player but not 20 million wise. He had an absolute stinker against Benteke

though no matter how talented you are working with Martinez will make you a worse defender

Edited by Zatman

Buying potential and paying English tax

Again just showing how pointless the prem is becoming, Everton put the effort in scout the lower leagues find a gem, give him a chance, Chelsea spunk £30m on him while sending the Dutch, French, Danish and Czech under 21 international CBs they already bought but don't play out on loan