Jez

I'm surprised they've sold Long, I think they'll regret that one. Apart from Lukaku, he was arguably their most dangerous player last season. They'll have to change their attacking style completely and I don't think Anelka, Sessegnon and Vydra are anywhere near as good as what they had last season.

viviano - arsenal

vitinho - cska Moscow

alvaro - Swansea

iturbe - hellas Verona

marriapa - palace

camp - baggies

plasil - Catania

jack hunt - palace

amalfitano - baggies

sakho - Liverpool

ilori - Liverpool

arnautovic - stoke

erding - st Etienne

guilavogui - atletico

barnetta - Frankfurt

skjelbred - hertha

berisha - Lazio

joel obi - parma

lukaku to everton rumours

What kind of recall conditions can Chelsea put into the loan deal?  Does it have to be a season long loan if it is to a club in the same division or can they just have something until January? 

I'm surprised they've sold Long, I think they'll regret that one. Apart from Lukaku, he was arguably their most dangerous player last season. They'll have to change their attacking style completely and I don't think Anelka, Sessegnon and Vydra are anywhere near as good as what they had last season.

Long had a purple patch at the start of last season, but for me he just doesn't score enough goals, despite his other qualities. Anelka + Vydra will score the goals with Sessegnon providing the assists for WBA.